Thread: Adorable Aeryn

Hybrid View

Adorable Aeryn

What a pretty tortie you are, Aeryn! We love your picture with those little pumpkins, that makes the perfect seasonal photo, and it shows off your dark coat lovely! It is so nice that they adopted you even though the vet cautioned them that Tortoiseshell beauties like you come with attitude! We call it "tortitude' here on Pet Talk! We are glad you are such a much loved kitty! Those green eyes are so pretty against the black base of your coat, and really are strikingly lovely! Congratulations on your big day, Aeryn! We hope you have many years to come with your family!
    I've Been Frosted

You're a gorgeous kitty Aeryn!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a face! You're a beauty, Aeryn, and I can see why you enjoy having your lovely coat groomed. Cuddly kitties are awesome! Congratulations on being COTD, and spread the love by giving your human some extra TLC today.

Dearest Aeryn, you are adorable! What a pretty, fluffy tortie girl you are! And you have the sweetest little face, too. I wish I could reach through the screen over to Clarkston to pet you.. but since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me.

And what a sweet Purrrsonality you have, too! You are a true cuddle bug, loving to cuddling up on handy warm laps and even the DVD player, and you also love being groomed. How nice that you have three guinea pig step-sisters to play with and then curl up with! You and all your family members, human and guinea pig, love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Aeryn, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your humans and your piggies and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

We love Kittens at the Found Cat Hotel, but we also love mature Cats like Aeryn , who are crossing over to being our beloved senior Cats.
    And we have always been fond of Tortoise Shell, like Pouncer , Our First Cat and Pouncer Roccalno Angel who just had to be free.

You are such a warm hearted Cat Aeryn, and your three Little Guinea Pigs Friends could not have a better Cat Companion to curl up with at nights.
    That is so wonderful.

We Found Hotel Cats are sending a Multi MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWW For Our Newest Cat of the Day and her Three Friends , Our Newest Cat of the Day and Company.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Aeryn, you have such a sweet kittenish face I can see why you still act like one! You have found the fountain of youth.

I would love to see you snuggled up with your guinea pig friends! What a darling kitty you are.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, and I wish you many happy and healthy years with your fur and human family!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda