Thread: Handsome Nermal

Handsome Nermal

What a pretty boy you are, Nermal - I bet there is some British Blue in your family tree somewhere, as there is no mistaking that thick blue/grey fur! How nice you are such a smart boy, but we bet your human wishes you'd leave the "presents" you bring them somewhere else. Human just do not appreciate a freshly slain bird like kitties do, I am afraid! But it is fun you not only know your name and come when called, but also the rattle of the treat bag or food containers! You sound like you have a great life, and we hope you stay warm with winter coming - maybe stay inside and make sure the rodents stay outdoors for a while, okay? Congratulations, Nermal, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Nermal, you are adorable! Such a pretty grey guy. You do look like you might have some British Blue heritage. Your fur looks so soft and plush, and I love your pale yellow eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen over to Grand Rapids (home town of my kitty Bob!) to pet you.. but since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, too! You like to bring your Purrrson back feathery "gifts" from outside ... (why don't you become an indoor-only cat? .. much safer for the birds and YOU!). You like to play hide-and-seek with him/her. And then at night you cuddle up with her/him in bed. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nermal, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    I certainly enjoyed seeing Nermal the Grey as COTD today! What a divine coat, he sounds like a handful too, in a good way of course!

Hello, gorgeous blue Nermal! You are a busy hunter, bringing feathery "presents" for your human Then you play hide-and-seek, coming when your person calls you or you hear the sound of the treat container! Best of all is when it is time to snuggle with your person for sleep I would love to gently pet your beautiful, plush coat! I hope your person will give you some extra petting and lovies for me. Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful blue Nermal!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful Nermal!

Hi Nermal! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous fellow you are, Nermal! Your plush, blue coat looks SO soft, and oh how those jade green eyes of yours sparkle! You certainly make for stunning kitty model! Handsome, playful, loyal and loving...you're everything a kitty lover craves in a furkid and more, and how lucky your *special person* is, having a best friend for life in you! You truly are amazing, one of a kind, and so very worthy of your "top cat" kudos! I hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage; playing hide and go seek with your human, enjoying some fresh air and sunshine (maybe forget the "presents"
    ), and tonight, sharing lots of cuddles and snuggles with your mom/dad in the "big bed"! (We don't want you to be lonely!)

Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Nermal, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Nermal.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a handsome boy you are Nermal!!! I love blue kitties. I have a blue kitty!

Congrats on being COTD! I hope it was a special day for you and your family!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Belated congratulations to you dear Nermal on being COTD. What a handsome lad you are, with such a luxurious grey coat. You are indeed very photogenic.

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.