Thread: Awesome Ash kitty!

Awesome Ash kitty!

What a handsome boy you are, Ash! We can definitely see the Maine Coon genes in your looks! How nice you are such a good hunter, and you got along with the raccoons, so you did not get hurt by them! They probably figured you were a cousin of some sort! It is funny that you thought you could fit in that pink lunchbox, that seems to be a classic kitty mistake! We know you think every box belongs to you cats, but that's your human's sister's lunchbox! We are glad you are much loved, even if you sometimes keep odd company! Congratulations again Ash, now stay safe!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Ash, what a handsome fluffy boy you are! There's definitely some Maine Coon lineage there. Your brown-tabby-colored fur looks so soft, and what a beautiful face you have, with those long white whiskers and ear tufts and those lovely pale-green eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen over to Washington to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, too! You make your family smile with all the hiding places you find. And you were even accepted as a member of the crew by a couple of raccoons on the porch one night! Be careful going outside, raccoons and other predators might think you're prey. You're safer altogether staying inside, where you keep coming up with all kinds of antics that bring more smiles to your family. You and they all love each other very much, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Ash, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends, even the raccoons, are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-28-2014 at 08:52 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations to you dear Ash on being COTD. What a handsome, fluffy lad you are. Your Maine Coon heritage definitely shows with those big tufts of hair on your ears. You're marvelous!

We loved reading about you and seeing your photos. You're clearly very special, not just to your family, but you get along with your raccoon cousins too Your family is so lucky to have you. In addition to making them smile, you even hunted down a squirrel dinner for them

Hope you're enjoying your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Hello Ash, What a handsome boy you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. No doubt you have an enjoyable life with your family. I hope you have many more happy healthy years. Congrats on being COTD!

Maine Coon Cats seem to think that they are more petite than they are , and that they can land on a dime when a dollar coin is more like it.
    My Mickey Fluffy Tail is still fairly young so he races like the wind around the Hotel.

You are one Fine Cat Ash , quite the Giant Economy Sized Cat Companion and we are keen to make you our Newest Friend.
    And as always we hope that there are many treats and toys a coming for you on such a special day.

We are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For Our new Friend and Ragnar Guftason Angel sens a Secial Angel Hello to You Ash, Our Newest Cat of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries
    Congratulations Ash, your wicked good looks are only part of what makes you the perfect COTD!

Oh, beautiful Ash kitty! You are so fluffy and handsome! I can definitely see the Maine Coon in your awesome good looks! I like your white whiskers, your ear tufts, and your full coat that looks so soft to pet! I am sending you some huge hugs to celebrate YOU! Happy Cat of the Day, Ash!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Ash what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

Your wonderful pictures certainly brightened my day!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations, sweet Ash, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome Ash!

Hi Ash! Happy Cat of the Day to you! (LOVE your name)

There's no doubting the Maine Coon in you, Ash! Just look at that triangular head! hehe What a handsome fellow you are, sweetheart, and true to your Maine Coon lineage, you're just as big hearted as you are...big! And oh, we hear you're quite the hunter, too! Well, personally I'm relieved your mom didn't cook up your catch for dinner! What a special boy you are, Ash, so quirky and fun loving! Your family is so very lucky to have a big, beautiful best friend in you, bringing so much joy and love to their lives, and I hope that you and they will know many, many more happy years of shared love and friendship!

Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, Ash, being treated to all your BIG Maine Coon heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Ash, Cat of the Day EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD handsome Ash.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana