Happy birthday, my sweet little Wolfy. I'm so happy that you picked me as your furever mom over a year ago. I have loved every minute of every day that we have been together. But we're just getting started, and the "Mommy & Wolfy Team" is going to be around for many more years!

Hi all - just wanted you to share Wolfy's birthday in some little way, since you can't be here in person for the celebration. He started the day of with a special breakfast of steak and eggs and a little kibble. Well - the steak was actually his all natural grain free canned dog food (Beef & Kiwi), but he did get a real scrambled egg all to himself. He usually just gets to lick the few crumbs of egg off my plate each morning, so a whole egg to himself was greeted with much enthusiasm. He'll get his special birthday cake at lunch time - chopped apple and carrot jello mold cake, and his presents too. Shhhhh - don't tell him, but he's getting 2 new different style nylabones, and a bag of all natural dog treats. We might take a ride later too - he loves going in the car. Then for his supper tonight, he'll get the traditional Fuzzbutt Birthday Dinner like Myndi and Sparky used to get - roast chicken and potatoes - the REAL thing cooked by Mom.

He's such a good boy - I just HAVE TO spoil him.

Name:  b'day.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  147.9 KB