Thread: Terrific Taub

Terrific Taub

Hi, there Taub! You are such a beautiful kitty now, it does not look like you were ever a sickly kitten fighting for your very life! We are so glad your girl feel in love with you in a heartbeat, and is determined to keep you safe! The harness and ;easy looks so pretty against your pure white coat, and they also help keep you safe! How fun you enjoy car rides - I see you have a shelf full of toys to keep you company! And at just 5 months, you are already a good traveler, and getting to explore new places! Congratulations, Taub, and we hope you have a nice day without too much harsh sun - we pale girls worry about sunburn! You are a Star! Celebrate and we hope you are even more spoiled than normal today!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Taub, you are adorable! Exploring the outdoors safely with your loving and beloved humans, being held so closely by your young human friend, your photos are lovely. And what a great selection you've posted here, showing you enjoying life in many different ways! I wish I could reach through the screen to Atlanta to pet you! But since I can't, I know your dear human family members will pet you plenty for me .

You are such a pretty young growing girl, with your soft white fur and your sweet, sweet face. We're so glad you have made it through all your surgeries and medical treatments as happy and playful as ever. You make everyone happy just being around them. You and your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Taub, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

So beautiful!

I'm enormously happy that sweet Taub has had people to look after her, who really care about her and who didn't give up to her veterinary problems. She really is quite the extraordinary little feline princess, and I know that she is smart enough to understand how lucky she is to be part of her human family.

You are such a Cosmic White Cat Taub, and we are certainly glad that like My Miracle Cat Scrappy Two you were ablle to get through a very rough Kitten Hood , and now are a Little Wonder Cat Of the Future.
    You are such a Wonder White Cat!!

We are just loving you Taub , and are so pleased to make you our Newest Friend.
    We wish we could all visit you with Toys and Treats , but we will have to say hello instead.

A Big Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIE To Our Newst Friend , Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Newest Cat of the Day The One and Only Taub!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Taub, it's a pleasure to meet such a pretty girl. You had a rough start in life but now you have a wonderful home where you are loved. It's so nice that your humans put a leash on you and take you for walks. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Brave, beautiful Taub!

Hi Taub! Happy Cat of the Day!

What an adventurous, life loving, snow white beauty you are! (Love your outerwear!) Oh, what an adventure packed life you're living there in beautiful Georgia! You may have had a rough start at life (that's putting it mildly), you may be hearing impaired, but it's clear those things haven't kept you from savoring every minute of your enchanted life to its fullest! How wonderful that you're able to venture outdoors, enjoying all of that gorgeous scener with your humans, safely! Unfortunately I've yet to have a kitty willing to tolerate a harness! Fearless adventurer, bold traveler and loving companion to your people...Who could ask for more in a furkid?

Thanks for warming my cold and rainy day with your heartwarming story and all of those fab photos, Taub! You're one in a million, and so very deserving of your "top cat" honors! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweet baby girl! I hope it's an extra special, fun filled, adventure packed day of celebration! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Taub! (Off to check you your FB, Twitter and Instagram accounts!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Taub what a stunning sweetheart you are!!!

I loved seeing your pictures. You certainly seem to be enjoying the great outdoors in your photos. You certainly brightened my day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Taub, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brave, beautiful Taub!

Good afternoon, beautiful miss Taub! What a gorgeous, brave girl you are! Your life got off to a bit of a rough start. Now you are in a home where you are greatly loved and treasured! Your white fur looks so soft to pet, and you are so sweet in your person's arms! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, lovely Taub! I am sending you extra kisses and hugs today!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations to you dear Taub on being COTD. What a beautiful little gal you are! Sorry things started out so tough for you, but you are so lucky that the shelter folks and your wonderful family cared for you, and now you're a lovely, happy and very special kitty. Our beloved kitty Grimaldi was deaf and he was amazing. Unlike his siblings, he wasn't afraid of things like the vacuum, thunder or fireworks. In fact, he loved to sit in the bay window during thunderstorms and watch the light show outside, while his brothers were hiding under the sofa BTW, you look splendid in your harness. That's the best way to venture outdoors, with your Purrson attached to keep you safe!

Hope you're enjoying your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your wonderful family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Hello Taub. Welcome to Pet Talk!

I found your Facebook page and will try to visit on occasion. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brave...17162061808826

Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Taub.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana