This is Bob.

Attachment 58771
Bob had a bi-annual visit Monday for a physical and blood work. It came back good yesterday.

But he did need a dental.

So this morning we were off to the dental. It wasn't easy getting him in to the carrier this morning. She what he did to the carrier Monday. (This is two carriers in a week!)

Attachment 58769
Attachment 58770

So I drop him off. Whew! The vet called this morning to say he had a grade two heart murmur. I can't remember what he called it, but I use the term situational. Yes, Bob did not want to go this morning and evaded me for at least 5 minutes. His heart rate was up, too. I told him I wasn't worried, because I knew how stressed he was.

He is still wobbly from the anesthesia. I am a little worried. Is this normal? Poor baby. No dry food for a week. 6 teeth pulled, and a few more need to be looked at, but he was under the anesthesia a long time as it was. He is not happy with me. Poor baby.

They had started to clean his teeth and the teeth were bleeding because the decay was so bad. So they removed the teeth that were bleeding.

The total was 6 teeth, 4 easy and two not-so-easy at the back, And two suture sites to close the gums from multiple teeth in each location. And with Metacam to reduce swelling.

Wish me luck medicating him.

I have a new vet. The total for all this was about half what the vet charged me for Sam for two simple removals.

for Bob.