Thread: Cute Cheery Chiki

Cute Cheery Chiki

What a bright birdie you are Chiki, and your brilliant green color is just the thing to give everyone a cheery start to their workweek! How nice you are your girl are coming to terms with each other, and maybe as you get older you will add human speech to your vocal repertoire! You look like a scamp, climbing those blinds, and trying to steal that ring - you are a parakeet, not a magpie, silly Chiki! We know you are your person will continue to teach each other more and more as time goes on, and we hope you have many years together!

P.S. I am very impressed you wait until she's awake to start your morning song, some people should learn that trick, too!
    I've Been Frosted

Adorable Chiki!

Congratulations, Chiki, on being POTD! You are cute, brilliant, and full of life! It's easy to see that you're a JOY to your family! Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, SAFE life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Cheerful Chiki!

Greetings cheery, cheeky Chiki! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a beautiful, joyful, fun loving Moustache Parakeet you are! The sight of your brilliantly colored, beautiful self, is the perfect start to my day, anyone's day! Understandably, it took a while before you would settle into your new home, learn to love and trust your human, but oh, what a very special bond you and your *special person* have forged since those first, early days of introduction! And while you may have a bit of a mischievous streak, I have no doubt that deep down your human revels in your antics (even if you do interrupt her/his music listening sessions with your JOYFUL song)! Speaking of song, how lucky your human is, being greeted by your sweet song each morning when she/he wakes up...my kind of alarm clock!

What a beautiful best feathered friend your human has in you, Chiki, and as has been said, I'm sure with the passing years the very special bond you and your person share will only grow deeper and stronger!

Thanks for starting MY day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces! (Try not to get into too much trouble!) Lots of love and gentle cuddles to you, beautiful Chiki!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chiki

Oh, what a cutie!
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    In almost every picture, you have something different in your beak.
    I bet you do keep your Mom stepping.
    Keep singing and stay happy.

Blog Entries
    Chiki is so beautiful, love that she is POTD. The photos are divine!

Hello Chiki, What a beautiful bird you are! I enjoyed reading about you and can see that you are a very pretty bird and smart too. Congrats on being POTD!