Thread: Terrific Tom the Rescued Kitty

Hybrid View

Terrific Tom the Rescued Kitty

Oh, Tom, what a gorgeous boy you are! Your golden eyes shine in the sun, and match your handsome orange patches on your white fur! You do not look now like you were ever a starving stray kitten - you chose a good garden to be found in! We are glad you Dad heard your cries for help! It is good you are such a loved boy that he makes sure you have things to climb inside and out! Some cats seem to want to be up kitties! Anyway, you are such a cutie, we are glad the neighbors don;t mind your visits! Enjoy the good life, Tom, today you are a star!
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    Tom, where does one start? Perfect, brilliant COTD!

Handsome Tom

Being an orange ( well, almost ) cat you are very handsome and it seems very lucky to have found such a great home.

Dearest little Tom, what an utterly adorable young man you are! You are so pretty with that so-soft-looking orange and white fur and the lovely pale-green eyes full of adventure. We're so glad your Purrrson found you and took you HOME! I wish I could reach through the screen over to Moreni, Romania to pet you.. but since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are full of energy and love to climb furniture and trees. Be careful climbing up the trees.. we don't want you to get stuck up on one! You make your Purrrson smile with your antics such as playing with your toys and standing up on two legs. You are very friendly and curious and like to visit the neighbors. You and your Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tom, for being selected today's Cat of the Day!We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-02-2014 at 11:01 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a Great Little Cat you are Tom, and it is hard to believe that you were in the position of being a stray, as you are so obviously a Cat of great potential a cat who will be a trusted Cat Companion for many years to come.

You are such a charmer Tom, and we know that there will be many toys and treats for you , My Found Cats wish they could send to you some of their Cat Nip Knot Toys.

We are all sending our very Best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Friend , Our Newest Cat of the Future Our Kitten of the Day Tom the Tremendous.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Tom - poor little you, crying your heart out in that heavy rainstorm! How wonderful that your human found you and gave you such a great home!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, and I hope you have very many warm, dry and happy healthy years with your family!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda