Thread: Marvelous Miss Bootsie!

Marvelous Miss Bootsie!

Oh, beautiful Bootsie, one could never tell to look at you now what a hard start you had in life! Your silky soft fur, magnificent whiskers and tuxedo coat all are far too elegant for like on the streets! How nice you needed a home just when your person so needed a kitty to love! And we were not surpassed you made it into a calendar, the pictures with the flowers are very pretty, even if you seem a little scared by the sunflower - it's okay, Miss Bootise, it won't hurt you! We are glad your dad was patient to allow you to overcome your fears, a classic rags to riches tale indeed!
    I've Been Frosted

To me this story illustrates the benefits of cats living indoors vs. outdoors very clearly. From the description of Miss Bootsie before to the lovely photos of the "after": wow, what a difference. She's a beauty and so lucky to have found her forever home.

Blog Entries
    Miss Bootsie is exquisite! All her photos are wonderful and she is a supermodel. On the catwalk baby!

Miss Bootsie you are a mature elegant Cat , but you still have the look of a Kitten about you , you are a very youthful Senior KittyZen.
    We love the fact that you are still so youthful , that you have that Kitten energy still, and that there are many more years for you and your Family.

You have that classic Tuxedo look, and you are always dressed up to go out on any occasion, be it fancy or formal.
    You would be the belle of the ball at every party.

We Found Hotel Cats are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWING For Your Newest Friend , and quite a Cat Lady Miss Bootsie , Our Most Elegant New Cat Of The Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

My heart simply melts every time I see a cat like Miss Bootsie. She very closely resembles Samantha, the sweet little cat who changed my life. Just looking at Miss Bootsie brings back many happy memories, and I am happier yet to know that she is cherished as she ought to be.

Beautiful Bootsie!

Greetings Miss Bootsie! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a stunning seasoned kittyzen you are, Bootsie! You may be 13 years young, but you don't look half your years!
    And oh, what a super kitty model you make! Love all of your photos, but those shots of you with that red rose and that sunflower, are exquisite! They look professional!

What a "rags to riches," Cinderella tale is yours, indeed! And just as your mom says, each and every day you return her compassion (choosing adoption), by showering her with your love and kisses, your loyalty and devotion! But it was your mom who was given the most precious gift of all that fateful day; a heart healer, a best friend, a furry soul mate, in you! What a heavenly match! How honored we are, having a Cat of the Day inductee as deserving as you, Bootsie, and I hope seeing you up on the big screen today puts a big smile on your mommy's face as well!

Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces in true diva style!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bootsie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Miss Bootsie, What a beautiful girl you are! For thirteen years old you certainly are very pretty. You had a rough start in life and I'm so glad you were found and have a wonderful loving home. Congrats on being COTD!

Congrats on being COTD, pretty Miss Bootsie.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Miss Bootsie, you look so nice in your tuxedo! Your long white whiskers and your sweet face What a gorgeous girl! No wonder everyone from the vet's office is happy when you visit, because you are a beautiful calendar girl! I bet your coat is sooooo soft to pet, too. Happy Cat of the Day to you, lovely Miss Bootsie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations to you dearest Miss Bootsie on being COTD. You are a very beautiful lady and most special too. We loved your photos and your "rags to riches" story was so heartwarming. It is wonderful that you found such a loving furrever home where you were able to blossom into such a beautiful girl.

Hope you're enjoying every minute of your special day of celebration and international stardom and that it has been filled with all the things you love most. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Miss Bootsie what stunning girl you are!!!

Your gorgeous pictures have me smiling from ear to ear!!! What a day brightener you are!!! You are a rare treasure indeed!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations, sweet Miss Bootsie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~