Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zoee 1/12/05 - 9/18/14

3 years ago today......

.....I had to say goodbye. We still talk about you all the time. "Remember when Zoee would do this, or Zoee would have loved (or hated) that."
    The dogs got skunked Friday morning and we brought up the 2 times you were skunked. The first time the worst.

It's so strange that it doesn't feel like it's been 3 years since you've been gone. But at the same time it feels like we've had Zeplyn for much longer than just 3 years.
    I always wonder what it would have been like to have you and Zeplyn together.

I will turn on your sentsy warmer tonight in your honor (plus it will help with the skunk smell in the house).

Love you Zo dog!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I send an electronic hug to you and one to Zoee over the Rainbow Bridge. I know those feelings well.

Quote Originally Posted by bevrice View Post
    I send an electronic hug to you and one to Zoee over the Rainbow Bridge. I know those feelings well.
    Thank you!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Aww, she is still in your heart, and in those of pall of Pet Talk. Time is never a constant when it comes to grief and loss.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Aww, she is still in your heart, and in those of pall of Pet Talk. Time is never a constant when it comes to grief and loss.