Thread: Caturday Cutie Porky

Caturday Cutie Porky

Happy Caturday, Porky kitty - though we know every day is likely Caturday at your house. We are so glad you allow your special person to snuggle and cuddle you, and you are there when she needs your special brand of comfort. You have such soft brown colors, and that makes your green/gold eyes stand out even more! You are a beauty, Porky, inside and out, even if your name is less than elegant!
    I've Been Frosted

Precious Porky

I swear you must be from heaven and was dropped to earth from an angel basket.
    Enjoy you day as COTD!
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

You're adorable Porky!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a Great Little Cat you are Porky , and I think that most of our Cats of the Future are obsessed to a certain extent by their dinner bowls, I know that after being removed from their Mother's milk that Kittens are a little apprehensive about their food supply.
    Certainly Sydney ChristinOfur enjoys her dinner and can be said to be a tad Porky.

We all love Tabbies here and are sending all our love to our New Friend Porky.
    Porky is our kind of Cat and we hope that her favorite meal awaits Our Newest Cat Of The Day!!

We are all sending our ConCatUlations and Prayers to Perfect Porky , and our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWS To Our New Pal and Our New Cat of the Day Porky.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Porky, what a stunning girl you are with your pointed muzzle and large fox-like ears! Your human parent raised you from day 1 and of course the two of you are very bonded!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day and I hope you get a lot of spoiling today!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

The celebration of tabby kitties continues on PT with pretty Porky! What a sweet girl you are with your tabby markings, your pretty eyes and your cute face! The camera sure likes you and I laughed out loud at the picture of you sticking your tongue out a bit, phhfffht! You are a cuddle bug, giving your special comfort and listening ears. You go for outdoor explorations with your leash and harness- bet that makes for great photo opportunities, too! You are a very special, much loved kitty girl! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, cutie Porky!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Porky what a beauty you are!!!

It was a treat to see your stunning pictures! They certainly brightened my day! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweet Porky, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precious Porky!

Hi Porky! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

Aww, what a beautiful girl you are; so photogenic, and definitely super model material! No wonder you love posing for the camera, Porky, for the camera sure does love YOU!

What an extra special bond you and your devoted human share, sweetheart, a bond forged at first sight! No doubt about it, Porky, you knew from day one that she was to be your *special person,* and how lucky you are to have a mommy so devoted, so loving! But equally blessed is your human, having a comforter, a cuddle monster, a loving companion, a best friend for life in you, Porky! What a heavenly match!

Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, extra special Cat of the Day, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, precious Porky, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD, pretty Porky!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Belated congratulations to you dear Porky on being COTD. What a beautiful gal you are and so photogenic. We loved all your photos, but the one of you with your little pink tongue sticking out was our favorite
    You are one lucky little girl to have had such a wonderful home from the beginning. But your family is also very lucky to have such a cuddly, sweet and beautiful kitty as you.

Hope you enjoyed every minute of your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your loving family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.