Thread: Golden Sadie the "people dog!"

Golden Sadie the "people dog!"

Oh, Sadie, what a gorgeous Golden girl you are, but your personality it what really shines forth! We love the picture of you sitting with a mud-covered nose, looking as nonchalant as can be! We are glad you and your whole family were rescued, and delighted you became your family's first ever "foster failure" - which is, in our minds, the best kind of failure ever! You seem every inch the classic Golden Retriever, and the story of how sad you were at being told to "back" is just precious! Keeping spreading smiles, Sadie!
    I've Been Frosted

Sadie

Name:  18e.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  46.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    This picture said it all, you are one happy girl.
    Your family loves you very much and they are proud of you.
    Celebrate your very special day.

Sweet, sweet Sadie!

Hi gorgeous Golden girl Sadie! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

Now that is one proud mommy I hear talking! Reading her love filled, heart felt tribute, seeing your SWEET Sadie self up on my screen, sure put a smile on my face! And it's more than clear that you, Sadie, are one happy, happy, happy girl! Oh! Your photos are utterly priceless!

Great thanks to your rescue group for saving you and your entire furry family, giving you all a second chance at a happy life, and to your dear mom and dad for their dedication to fostering, for giving you the most loving forever home a pup could ever hope for! No doubt about it, your family held off adopting until that"just right" girl came along, and how perfect a fit you are; definitely a case of love at first sight (I mean nap) for them and for you! A family couldn't hope for a more life loving, joyful, big hearted girl that you, sweetheart! You're golden from the inside out, Sadie, and your humans so very blessed to have a furkid, a best friend for life, in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Sadie! Have an extra special, fun filled, Retriever rich day, e.g. playing endless rounds of fetch in any form of water, getting all muddy, visiting the people park, hehe, paling around with your pup pals, just loving on life!

Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, sweet Sadie! Long and happy life to you from me and my recently rescued, water/ball/fetch obsessed Golden x Lab girl, Peach!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sadie is absolutely gorgeous! I especially loved her 'back' story lol I hope you have an amazing day, Sadie girl!!!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Blog Entries
    Sadie is the very best of the best 4 sure, what a glorious baby girl!! She's SO pretty too, goes without saying eh?

I agree with everything that everyone has said - especially my friend tatsxxx11. Sadie, you are golden from the inside out! And with DonnaDWM, this picture says it all! And gave me a HUGE smile today Happy Dog of the Day to dear Sadie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thanks, Everyone!

Thanks for all the kind words! I'd say Sadie is a fantastic dog, but words can't really express just how happy we are to have her.

She likes to steal my keyboard every once in a while on her blog, www.sadiethegoldenpup.blogspot.com if you like to read her crazy adventures. Never a dull moment with this girl! It's hard to harness her personality into words, but she tries her best.

I'm so glad she can share the joy and happiness to you all! Thanks again! Such a warm and fuzzy feeling going, I love it!

-Sadie and her family

Thanks for checking back, mom Erin! And thanks for posting the link! I certainly will be checking out Sadie's blog! (This should be good!) Please give that beautiful girl a goodnight kiss and hug for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~