Thread: Handsome Brother Gilbert

Handsome Brother Gilbert

What a shiny, smooth boy you are, Gilbert, and your fur looks kind of like polished mahogany between the white markings! How nice that you not only get along well with your younger brother, but are such a devoted sibling that you check up on him even in the midst of your own free time! And so, you decide to nibble human toes every one in a while - have to keep them guessing, right! This day is all yours, gorgeous Gilbert! Enjoy!
    I've Been Frosted

Adorable Gilbert!

Congratulations, Gilbert (great name), on being POTD! You are sooooo handsome and photogenic! What a good brother you are! You are so loved and appreciated in your forever home! Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Gilbert

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are doing very well at five years old.
    Your shiny coat shows how well you (and your brother) are being taken care of.
    Look for extra treats on your very special day.
    PS: I see your brother peeking out in some of the pictures. He' a cutie, too.

Precious piggie Gilbert!

It's Gilbert!!! THE Gilbert, brother to Arnie, Pet of the Day, Aug.28th 2014!
    http://petoftheday.com/archive/2014/August/28.html
    How proud your human must be, having not just one but two furkids crowned Pet of the Day, and how deserving you both are!

What a wonderful big bro your are, Gilbert, so caring and loving! Arnie is one lucky guy, having you to pal around with, watching over him with such devotion! And doubly blessed is your person, having you two cuties in her/his life, bringing so much joy and love to her days! What a precious piggie pair!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Gilbert! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, celebrating to the max with brother Arnie, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Gilbert, and to Arnie too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Oh Gilbert, so fine lookin'! I can see a small, glint of mischief in your wee eyes. What a delightful POTD. Behaving is overrated. Hope the whole family has the best day!

Gilbert what a stunning boy you are!!!

You have a beautiful shiny coat and such happy eyes!!! I bet it's lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you. You certainly brightened my day!!!

Congratulations, sweet Gilbert, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my gosh, you're a cutie Gilbert!!! It sounds like you're a good big brother.

Congrats on being POTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla