Thread: Gorgeous Gila

Gorgeous Gila

Congratulations, gorgeous Gila on being today's Ca of the Day! That silvery fur is unmistakable, and the round face and sturdier build than a Russian Blue make it obvious what her breed is! It is great she is such a playful kitty, I bet her person's arm tires of throwing long before she tires of fetching! How nice she is a genetic cousin to your Boo Boo. She is a gorgeous girl, and sounds like a great cat, and of course we know she is an important member of the family!
    I've Been Frosted

Dearest Gila, what a beautiful British Shorthair kitty you are! That so-soft-looking plush grey fur, that round head with the lovely copper eyes in your sweet face are gorgeous. I love how you are smiling that special cat smile in the last picture. I wish I could reach through the screen to Yardley, PA to pet you! Oh well, since I can't, I'm sure your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love to play fetch with Meowmie's hair ties. You are very affectionate and love to get petted, so much that you give love nips when the pets stop! You are independent but also love affection. You don't need to talk much; you say what you have to say with those pretty copper eyes.

You and your sister Moa came to Meowmie after her other beloved kitty Boo Boo, your cousin, passed away. You both have been doing great work comforting her and helping to ease her grief at his passing.

Congratulations, darling Gila, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Moa and Boo Boo Angel and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe a few more rounds of hair-tie fetch!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Please give plush British Shorthair beauty Gila a cuddle for me!

And not only is there Gila, but her British Short Hair Companions as well to ramp up the amount of ultra Cat Cuteness and sheer Cattitude , with all those happy Cat Round Faces to enjoy.

We know from Our Angels just how great the British Short Hair Cats are , and we envy you all the joy that you are going to have through the years with all that Feline Fun.

We Found Hotel Cats are sending a Happy Cat Clowder MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For All You British Short Hairs , Our New Friends , especially Gila our Gorgeous New Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wow, thank you so much

Didn't know the site came with forums, how nice!

WOW! What a beauty!!! That second picture you are just grinning like crazy and it made me laugh! I would love to feel your fur and give you kisses!! Happy COTD to a real beauty!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Gorgeous Gila! I am smiling right back to you, beautiful girl! I would love to pet your plush blue coat for as long as you like! Or to help you play with your favorite hair ties, or whatever else you might like. Your golden eyes are so pretty! I hope you and Moa are having loads of fun today Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Gila!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Gila, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a beautiful girl you are! I just love your round face and you look so soft. All your photos are great. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Stunning Gila!

Hi Gila! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a stunning beauty you are, Gila! Yep, that thick, plush coat, that apple round face, those HUGE (sparkling amber) eyes are unmistakably "British Shorthair!" And you're just as personality packed and fun loving as you are beautiful! What a lucky, lucky lady is yours, Gila, having a furkid as special as you to call her own! No doubt about it! You do your beloved predecessor, Boo Boo, proud! And no doubt he's looking down on you and Moa and your mommy today from the Rainbow Bridge, giving you two big paws up! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Gila! You're precious beyond words, and so very deserving of your exalted status! Hope you and Moa are enjoying a very special Cat of the Day soiree, being treated to all your hearts desire and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Gila, and to dear Moa, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Just love Gila's smile, she is the cutest little kitty ever! Excellent COTD, I'm in love!

Gila, I saw you here the other day and had to go back and see your smiling face again... what a beautiful girl you are. I love your thick coat, round face and golden eyes, just the kind of cat I love.

I hope you are still celebrating being Cat of the Day and have a lot of fun. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Belated congratulations to you dear Gila on being COTD. What a beautiful and charming girl you are!

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.