Dearest Red Rider, what an outstandingly handsome young Maine Coon guy you are! That long fluffy fur in those gorgeous orange and white colors.. those huge, HUGE white pawsies.. that enormous floofy tail... and that sweet, sweet face with the long white whiskers and ear tufts and the lovely pale-orange eyes with that look of pure joy. I wish I could reach through the screen over to Roslindale to pet you! Oh, well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And such a talented fellow you are too!.. flying through the air from counter to counter.. checking out the tap water to make sure it flows properly... monitoring the online presence of orange cats.. keeping your dear Purrrson fashionably dressed with orange cat hair. You also help with household chores such as cooking, cleaning, and sweeping. Busy, busy, busy! And you are so sweet and affectionate, also, curling up with him/her purring and groaning/singing. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Red Rider, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.