Thread: Adorable Awesome Alice!

Threaded View

Adorable Awesome Alice!

Dearest Alice, what a stunning Sphynx lady you are! You have that gorgeous wrinkled skin that shows up different colors in different lights. And what a sweet face you have, with those pale yellow-green eyes full of so much fun. You look like you are smiling that special smile that only cats can do!

I love your photos! You in your fleece jacket and then your furry muff, and you posing all so tall and stately in the sunlight. And who is your kitty buddy you are cuddling with there? Do you have a Sphynx roommate?

You don't have hair, so you don't have any whiskers either, it looks like! How do you find your way around in the dark? You look like you would be so soft to the touch, and I would love to be able to reach through the screen and across the ocean to Stockholm to pet you. Well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

You are not just adorable to view, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality too! You are super cuddly and affectionate, rubbing against faces and sleeping right next to your dear Purrrson and purring each night. You are full of fun and energy too and love to play fetch, which you taught yourself how to play. You even have your own website and give advice to other kitties the world around! You and your Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Alice, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your kitty pal and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-04-2014 at 05:24 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery