Boo is truly a "Boo Boo Kitty," she will comfort you when you are sad, hurt or crying by putting a paw on your leg, or head-butting to show she cares. I have been fortunate to have Boo for fifteen years now, since she was a tiny kitten. As a kitten, her nose was pink and black, and looked like she had a 'boo boo.' Her name has evolved into an empathetic cat who is always there when I need her.

Her health is good for her age, despite being a little 'chubby.' She still plays like a kitten. Her favorite game is hide and seek with a stick under the blanket. The sticks have feathers, but she prefers the blunt end. She also has a big, grey, pom pom that she loves, and carries around as if she thinks she caught it ! I love, love, my Boo Boo, she deserves to be honored.
Beautiful Boo Boo kitty, how nice you look in your tuxedo coat! I smiled when I saw the picture of you with your favorite grey toy that you carry with you! How wonderful that you give your person a gentle paw touch or head-butt of comfort What a special thing to do! You are a gorgeous lady! And busy, too- playing hide and seek with your stick toy, giving empathy and love Happy, happy Sunday Cat of the Day to precious, purr-ecious Kitty Boo!