Most of you will remember this big handsome boy. He was the first baby I got when I moved back from home from Florida. He was such a sweetheart and he loved Rie Rie so much more than he loved me so I let him go live with Rie when Kitty Boo came to live with me. He has been extremely happy living with Marie and they had just recently moved into their brand new home. He followed Rie everywhere and if she was sitting, he was in her lap, if she was laying down, he was laying by her side. No matter what Rie was doing, he was not far away and she was his whole world.

A week or more back, he just quit eating. The vet couldn't find anything wrong but gave him a steroid shot, hoping that would help kick start him back to health. It didn't so we took him to a vet his regular one suggested that had the right equipment to look further into it. Those people did nothing but put in a IV and give him fluids. That didn't work and we knew this was taking him in the danger zone, going as long as he had without eating. This time his vet referred Chester to the LSU Vet School in Baton Rouge. This school has the reputation of doing nothing but the very best for animals and they lived up to their reputation. In just a few days we knew what Chester's problem was and it was unfixable,
http://t.petco.com/Content/ArticleLi...hosarcoma.aspx . We could have fought to keep him alive but we did not want to put him through all that. He had been to sweet to, to many people and other animals' and I just didn't want him to suffer anymore than he already had. So laying on Rie's lap, we sent him on his last journey.

Goodbye Chester! Everyone who knew you, LOVED you because you were just so well behaved and sweet. I will always remember how you would jump in the middle of the girls when they would get into a squabble and break it up and you would poke out that white chest and stare them down until they backed down and left. I will always remember you as my Big, Beautiful, Handsome Boy! Our hearts are breaking over loosing you, you were loved by so many! Give Kitty Boo, Amy, and Annie our love.....