Thread: Bentley

Bentley

Bentley what an adorable bunny boy you are!

What a treat to be the one to start your thread today! I love how your hair sticks up on your head in some of your pictures! It makes you look whimsical! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today!

Congratulations, sweet Bentley, on being our very special Pet of the Day !
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adorable Bentley!

Congratulations, Bentley, on being POTD! You are just precious!! (Love your name! Love the photo where you're totally relaxing on the couch!) We are so happy you found a loving forever home (who could give you up?) Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe, fun life with sweet Bleu! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net (rescues) P.S. We've had several little pets who have needed repeated incisor trimming . . . keep eating and don't let it get you down!

You're adorable Bentley!!! I can't imagine someone not wanting you!

Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day with Bleu!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Bentley's hoomum!

Hey Guys

Thank you for your lovely comments about Bentley! He truly is a very much loved bunny. His eating habits have improved since we got Bleu, he does eat a lot more hay so fingers crossed he will not have to have his teeth done again!

He has a twitter if you would like to follow him! Its Bentley_bunny, follow him and find out what he's been up to!

Thanks guys

Loren

Hello Bently, What a cute bunny you are! You really look so sweet and soft in all the photos which I enjoyed. I'm so glad you now have a wonderful home where you are loved and cared for plus having a bunny friend. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being POTD!

Bentley

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    A lion head, lop eared bunny. What a great combination.
    I'm so glad your wonderful family adopted you and now you
    even have a girl friend. Life is good.
    Enjoy your special day.

Bunnies Bentley and Bleu!

Extreme cuteness alert for Bentley and Bleu! Hello, sweet bunnies! I think both of you will be the Bunny Pets of the Day for me

Bentley, what a handsome white bunnykins you are! I like your blue eyes, your fluffy white coat and your lop ears! You are an adventurer, having fun with a tunnel or box. Then you enjoy a yummy snack of oat hay, fresh dandelions or grass! Maybe you and Bleu will eat your snack together, and then settle down for a snuggle Miss Bleu, I like your pretty blue-grey coat and your straight ears! You and Bentley are so sweet together in these photos!

Happy Bunny Pets of the Day to Bentley and Bleu! I hope you are having a wonderful day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Bentley is an awesome rabbit, so glad he's got the best home now and Blue to keep him company! Both of them are SO cute!

Beautiful Bun Bentley!

Hi Bentley! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your bun-bud Bleu, too! Oh, what an utterly precious bun you are, Bentley! I do believe you've tilted the Pet of the Day cuteness meter! Your photos have my heart melted into a puddle of mush! I can't imagine any family surrendering a bunny as sweet and precious as you, labeling you "unwanted!" But no worries, thankfully you are now in the loving hands of a truly committed forever family (complete with a bunny mate), a forever home where forever and always you will be loved and cherished! How well your family's compassion has been rewarded, having been blessed with a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as you!!! (Blu too!) Hope you kids are enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bentley, and Bleu too!!! XO XO XO

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~