hi there im new to this site and would like a bit of advice im the owner of a beautifull 4 yr old yorkie named masie on the 13th of june 2014 she accidently tied with my other yorkie who is 19month old and weighes around 5lb I did crate them seperatley but one of my grandchildren let them both out when I was in the bathroom by the time I got dwn stairs they was tied to gether so im thinking she is preggers she will be 30 days to day but im havng lots of trubble her eating iv tried boiled chicken liver scrambled eggs her won food witch is royal cain puppy food wet food io just don't kno what elses I can give her iv already had her to vets and they jsy took her temp said all was ok he gave her a injection for anti sickness and antiobotic then he sent me hme with 5 DAY corses of antiobotics she finished them now to day she is drinking ok its just her food she seems to eat betta at nite so I put her chicken out at nite and by morning she ate half of her plate I just wish she eat thro day what eles can I try the vet tried to examer but said she was too tense to be able to tell if she was havng pups and asked me to tke her bk nxt week she has been sick a bit yellowish not a lot but its there some days http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/confused.gif