Thread: Reunion in Europe (Belgium) ??

Reunion in Europe (Belgium) ??

I am afraid it will never happen again, there aren't that many Europese pettalkers...!
    I still remember our reunion several years ago in Londen! We had so much fun there while visiting that aquarium !!
    But I keep dreaming!!

Aww, I would be there if I could! It is so fun when we get to meet each other, isn;t it? The only time I met a Pet Talker in Europe was when I was in England many years ago, I went to Stonehenge and met carrie and her kids, and she then drove me to the train back to London afterwards!
    I've Been Frosted

Hey Karen, if you ever consider to visit Belgium,, I will be honoured to be your guide!! No need for finding a hotel, we also have 2 guestrooms upstairs.
    I would be so happy to meet you in person!!

Aww, thanks! That would be fun - but I am afraid my snoring would scare the kitties!
    I've Been Frosted

Hi Karen and other PTers, if any of come to Zürich, you can stay with me ( I have have one guest room).

Funds depending, I'd be up for it. It's not always particularly easy to work around my university schedule, although if I were in the area for a weekend/mini-break anyway it would be great to meet people!

It's a travesty, I've never visited Belgium or Switzerland...

Zimbabwe 07/13

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Z View Post
    Funds depending, I'd be up for it. It's not always particularly easy to work around my university schedule, although if I were in the area for a weekend/mini-break anyway it would be great to meet people!

It's a travesty, I've never visited Belgium or Switzerland...
    Wow, living just across the Channel, and never been to Belgium? You do'nt know what you're missing Miss Z.....!
    This is a great country, with lots of really beautiful cities and great nature too!

I agree Lut, it's fun to meet to other PetTalkers. I met you here in Copenhagen and I think we had a good time. Have also met other PetTalkers - and their friends. Unfortunately, I don't have a guest room, but I know a professional tourist guide, who is from New York and has two cats. She lives quite close to me and we sometimes meet for coffee and a chat.

The first PetTalker I met, was Allycatsmommy. I wonder where she is now.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Of course we had a great time with you Randi !! you were our perfect host. Thanks to you we discovered many great places in Kopenhagen, such as f.e. Christiania, Tivoli, etc.. . We loved going to the cemetary where John is buried; it is so well maintained! We saw lots of beautiful gravestones!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy View Post
    Wow, living just across the Channel, and never been to Belgium? You do'nt know what you're missing Miss Z.....!
    This is a great country, with lots of really beautiful cities and great nature too!
    Yes, it's terrible, isn't it? The amount of times I've been walking through St Pancras station, too, and passed the Eurostar destined for Brussels. I've often been tempted to hop on it, but as yet never have! Perhaps 2015 will be the year.

Zimbabwe 07/13

Blog Entries
    Ya, maybe 2010 might be a good year too!

This year

This year is the best year for our pets cuz we are always home to take care of them.