Thread: Marvellous Marley

Hybrid View

Marvellous Marley

Concatulations dearest Marley an being COTD. You are one fluffy cutiepie. Your bro Max looks very handsome. I wish you both a very happy day with lots of treats and scritches. Thanks to your purrents for making you both part of the family.

Oh my, I am really stunned by the beauty and the sweetness of you Marley and your brother Max!! I love how your colours match so well too!
    It was meant to be that you two found such a sweet golden basket. It is so fantastic that you and your brother were able to sweeten the pain in your humans hearts, by giving them loads of puurs and logies!
    Have a fantastic day, you deserve to be chosen as our COTD !!!

Marley's story so reminded me of mine; we also lost two older cats, then found ourselves drawn to a picture of two rescues, a brother and sister. Boy is yellow, like Marley, and loving, purring, and curious, like Marley. And like Marley's mom, I also feel it was meant that we find these two loving kitties. I'm happy for Marley's mom and for Marley and Max to have found this loving home. What a beautiful boy he is.

You're a gorgeous boy Marley!!! Congrats on being COTD! I hope you and Max have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What Great Owesome Orange Cats that you are Marley and Max.
    The only difference between Marley and my Mickey Fluffy Tail is that Marley is such a little nugget with his beautiful gold coat.

That is so nice to see the two Second Chance Cats together as Buddies , now secure in their own Furr Ever Home.
    We Found Hotel Cats are doubly delighted to have two New Cat Friends of the Day.

We are all sending our very best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Our Dear New Friends and Our Newest Cats of the Day Max , and his Cat of the Future Friend Morley.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh My Goodness! You're both are so beautiful!! Hello Marley and Max, I just cant talk about one of you. You both are so handsome. I'm so glad you were adopted together and now have a wonderful home where you are loved. I can tell from the writeup that you are treasured. You both sound so sweet and loving and I really enjoyed all the photos. I hope both you boys have long happy lives with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Champagne and Sienna - what colours! Marley and Max, I am sure the two of you are healing your humans' broken hearts. There must have been many a laugh watching you two with your playing and brotherly kitten-fights!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, Marley. I hope Max will have his turn soon!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda