Thread: ~Indiana Jones~

~Indiana Jones~

You're a handsome boy Indy!!! Thank goodness you were taken in off the streets to a wonderful home!

Congrats on being COTD! I hope you and Poppy have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Indiana Jones and Poppy

To Our Cat of the Day and his little Friend and his Pal Poppy , our Cat of the Future a Huge Hello from all of us at the Found Cat hotel, who are getting used to bonding with the Ex Strays who are now Found Hotel Cats!!!
    You make such a great Dynamic Duo , and we are so pleased to make you our New Buddies.

That is so wonderful that you are such friends , and are going to have so many years of love and companionship together.

We are all sending Our MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW To Indian Jones and Poppy Our Cool Co Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh My Goodness! You two are beyond sweet!! Hello Indy and Poppy, what a great twosome you are all cuddled up together. Indy, you are very handsome and Poppy you are adorable. You're both lucky to be alive. Your human is a good person and I can tell she loves you dearly and vice versa. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Dearest Indiana Jones, what a beautiful brown-tabby-and-white European Shorthair fellow you are! We are so very glad you were rescued and brought to your wonderful Furrrever home some six years ago.. and then last Christmas your little sister Mary Poppins, aka Poppy, was rescued! You both needed to be nursed through several ailments, but your good Purrrsons took such excellent care of you, and you both are fine now.

The two of you took a little time getting to know each other and getting used to each other, but now you are the best of friends! How wonderful that is, and what great photos you have here illustrating your devotion to each other. I wish I could reach across the ocean to Osnabrueck, Germany to pet you.. but since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Meowmie Luise will be petting you lots for me . The three of you are the most devoted family now. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Indiana Jones (and Poppy too), on being selected today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie Luise and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-21-2014 at 06:22 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    My goodness Indy - you and Poppy are such an adorable pair. I can see from those super cute pictures of the 2 of you together, that you have really bonded and love each other. Does this old heart good to see pics like that.

Congratulations on being selected as COTD on this first day of summer. Hope you and Poppy have an extra special day today. Enjoy - and have fun you two.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Indy & Po!

That is such a sweet story, thank you for sharing your two sweet kitties with us! They certainly do look made for each other. I am so happy for all of you!

Congratulations to you dear Indy on being COTD. What a handsome lad you are. You and Poppy are very lucky to have been rescued by such a wonderful Meowmie who loves you so much. Of course, Meowmie Luise is also very lucky to be blessed with two such beautiful kitties.

We hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom and that Poppy helped you celebrate. Hopefully you enjoyed a nice snuggly nap together like in your beautiful photos.

Best wishes to you and Poppy and Meowmie Luise. May you be blessed with many happy years together

P.S. My great-great-grandfather came to the US from Osnabrueck, Germany. So ... It is a very special pleasure to see a COTD from there

Indy and Poppy , you two are so sweet! It took a little time for you to get acquainted, but now you are the best of pals! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Indy, and to Poppy too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678