Thread: Thursday #590. It's time for the Summer Solstice!

Hybrid View

Cupcakes? Sounds good to me. THanks, barkeep!
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Cupcakes? Sounds good to me. THanks, barkeep!
    I had to laugh out loud re: the 'bunny conundrum'. It was part of the "run away, run away" riddle/question........

Cupcakes?

Done!

So, I've gone back to college. The first course I'm taking is "what does it mean to be Human". The course is structured around the life of Bob Marley.

Between the discussion boards and the papers for the course there has been a short ton of writing involved.

My answer for the current week's discussion question, however, was short and to the point. The question is:What makes an “effective” analysis? What tools can we use to write clearly and with power?

My answer? Wine, lots of wine.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

So, I've gone back to college. The first course I'm taking is "what does it mean to be Human". The course is structured around the life of Bob Marley.

Between the discussion boards and the papers for the course there has been a short ton of writing involved.

My answer for the current week's discussion question, however, was short and to the point. The question is:What makes an “effective” analysis? What tools can we use to write clearly and with power?

My answer? Wine, lots of wine.
    Ten Gazillion people on the planet and they pick Marley?

Wine?

Done!

--------------

I need to clarify the "run away, run away" comment.

It's from the Monty Python/Holy Grail flick!

When I saw the "bunny that looks at me" comment, I thought of the "Holy Hand Grenade".

The horses were "nuts"?

Fresh tar and plastic available for ice cream, speaking of which, maybe we can get Orc to turn the handle if we set up a batch in the ice cream maker?

Fresh tar and plastic available for ice cream, speaking of which, maybe we can get Orc to turn the handle if we set up a batch in the ice cream maker?
    LOL,

Growing up the 'rule' was, No turn-y, no eat-y.....I may let the Orc do all the work.....

Strawberry?

Done.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.