Thread: Tina the Tortie!1

Tina the Tortie!1

My Goodness Tina , you are quite the Cat with her coat of so many colors.
    And I have always found that it is the runt of the litter who amkes the very best Cat , as she is more affectionate tahn the bigger Cats.

And as well the Solo Kittens are friendlier too.
    WE are so pleased to meet you Tina, and please know that you have a friend at the Found Cats Hotel , and all of us including our Porch Angels and Our Eternal Angels are your Furr Ever Friends.

A Big Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW is coming for Our Most Fotunate Cat of the Day Tina the Top Cat.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tina's as stunning as the star whom she is named for! Hope she doesn't get too frustrated trying to catch the fishie hehe!

You are such a pretty kitty! Enjoy your special day.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

That cute mustache suite you perfectly dear Tina!!!
    Congats to you on your special COTD-day!!!

Blog Entries
    Tina is SO pretty! Madly in love with her, sublime COTD for sure!

Dearest Tina, what a gorgeous tortie girl you are! Such lovely, fluffy fur you have, and such a sweet, peaceful look in those pale-green eyes. I love that tight closeup of your beautiful face. What a great collection of photos! And what fun to chase the fishie in the flat "water" there! I wish I could reach through the screen over to London to pet you.. but since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

You're not only adorable to look at, you have such a delightful Purrrsonality too! You may have been the runt of your litter, but you're a true fighter, having survived a fox attack and a car accident. Recently you've moved in with your new family and have already settled in, charming them with your ongoing conversation and curiosity and antics such as mirroring their activities. You are independent but also enjoy being around people. You and your new family members all love each other very much, don't you! What a wonderful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Tina, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Ohhh, gorgeous tabby kitty Tina! You have such long, fluffy, lovely fur! And your beautiful green eyes, too!

You came to your new forever home and already you are keeping busy with things like looking out the window, playing with your fishy on the tablet, and having conversations with your people! And being your stunning self ! Could you please have your people give you some extra petting for me today, because I enjoyed meeting you very much! Happy, happY Cat of the Day to you, sweet Tina!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful tortie you are Tina. Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to you dear Tina on being COTD. What a beautiful Tortie Girl you are and it sounds like you have a wonder purrsonality to match. We loved seeing your photos. That is a wonderful unique little moustache you have! Charming!

Hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration and international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together.

Tina Turner

Belated congratulations on being Cat of the Day Tina.

My, what a wonderful coloured coat you have and a beautiful moustache. You are soooo pretty. And I'm sooo pleased you have lovely human parents to live with. They sound really kind and fun.

Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday. You are now a superstar.

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter@MissNancyJones