Thread: Mr. Bigglesworth

Mr. Bigglesworth

What an appropriate name for a very
    handsome boy. I love your photo, what beautiful coloring and regal face. Your family was so lucky to find you and you sound like so much fun. Congradulations on being the most handsome, cute, fun loving, fishing Dog of the Day.

Hi Mr. Bigglesworth!! I too love your name! My furkids had a "stuffie" named Mr. Bigglesworth, one of their favorites I think the operative word here for you, sweet young boy, is "big!" Though your stature may be demure, your big personality, big smile and big, BIG heart all add up to one gorgeous pup of monumental proportions I am so sorry your humans lost their beloved Gizmo. You had big paw prints to fill as they coped with their loss. But like the very special dog that you are, you stepped right in, filling that empty spot in their lives with love and joy. You are one precious, sweet fellow "Biggs." And I send you big congratulations for being selected our very deserving honoree! Today is your day to celebrate...You're our Dog of the Day! "BIG" hugs and kisses right on your dear little head

Kisses on the sweet face of our Dog of the Day, Biggs. Oh, I can feel those little prickly whiskers. Now a few more kisses on the little soft ears. Look how that spiffy checked collar sets off your beautiful shiney coat. Oh, Biggs, you are such a genuine doll. But the being the best little doggie around is not predicated on looks alone, and you have come to the forefront with your good nature and devotion as well. Yes, Biggs, though you are still a youngster of sorts, you have managed to achieve the highly coveted honor and are now an official Dog of the Day. Congratulation and many more kisses!

OH, Biggs, you are GORGEOUS!
    that bella coller of yours just looks awsome on you
    Kara & Dakota, Ruff ruff!