I am sure that with My Found Hotel Cats , that Dobbie and Chico are still and will always be close Cat Companions, and Chico Angel drops by and lets his best Cat Friend know that he is all right, and tells Dobbie where he has been, and what he has been up to.
Dobbie is a great Black Cat , and he is almost the twin of my Panther Cat , even to their age.

We love Black Cats at the Found Cat Hotel, with Tubster Panther, Ebony Beau Two , Ebony Beau Tubster Angel, Ebony Tubbette and Blackie Angels.
We just love you Dobbie and Chico, and ae so glad that you are our New Buddies!!

We are sending a Stereo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Co Cats and New Buddies of the day , Dobbie and Chico Angel OUr Newest Cats of the Day.