Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your kids

No skin children here. I do, however, have two beautiful nieces and Bruce has a niece and nephew.

I worked in child care for 12 years, so I had my fill of children.

We often talk about adopting..................that will never happen. We can't even foster a dog or cat!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

No, I don't have any human kids, just my furbabies. My fiancé has 2 grown daughters who have 3 grown grandchildren and we see them fairly often. For those who posted pics of their children, I thought all of them were very pretty/handsome.

Quote Originally Posted by wolflady View Post
    We have a beautiful 2 year old daughter named Sylvia. She's the light of our lives and certainly has a mind of her own. Her due date was November 1, 2011, but she decided she'd try to come on Labor Day that year. Yeah, mommy didn't find that too funny, so we ended up in the hospital on bed rest which we managed for two weeks before she was delivered at 34 weeks on Sept 21. She stayed in the NICU for 18 days and finally came home in early October of 2011. She had a bit of a rough start, but is doing great! She's so sweet and smart and so good with animals!
    Attached are a couple of pictures of her:
    Attachment 58258Attachment 58259Attachment 58260Attachment 58261Attachment 58262
    Sylvia sure is such a sweet little girl!!

Just had to pop back in here and post these pictures I took this morning. Sylvia just loves Phinehas and he just adores her. The bond of pets and children is so special!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kisses.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	119.7 KB 
ID:	58347Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bestbuds.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	115.4 KB 
ID:	58348

Quote Originally Posted by wolflady View Post
    Just had to pop back in here and post these pictures I took this morning. Sylvia just loves Phinehas and he just adores her. The bond of pets and children is so special!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kisses.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	119.7 KB 
ID:	58347Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bestbuds.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	115.4 KB 
ID:	58348
    Awww, Note to any and all future suitors: If you do not like cats, just don't bother!
    I've Been Frosted

AWWWWWWWWWwwwwww!!!!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

No kids here. Just nieces, nephews & great nieces and nephews.
    My oldest niece Stephanie is 24 and she and her husband have a son and daughter. My next oldest niece, Katie, is going to be 18 in December. Then I have 3 nieces quite close in age - Sarah will be 13 on December 21st. Her younger sister Patricia will be 12 on July 28th. The youngest will be 10 on December 19th. Three years between those three. My brother calls them his Irish triplets. LOL

On my husbands side we have a nephew who is 31 (he has a son and daughter) and a niece who is 29 (she has a daughter).

My cousin that I am so close to - that I like to say is more my sister than my cousin - has 4 kids (2 boys and 2 girls) ranging from 4 to 23. I love those kids!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018