Thread: Little fairy Tinkerbell

Little fairy Tinkerbell

Pretty Tinkerbell, it is so wonderful to hear your story. First I was so happy that Campo and Puddy got a home together, then I was sad when Campo had to leave- and then it all got a happy ending because of you. I know some Burmese in New Zealand ( they are very rare here but there seem to live many of you on the other half of the globe) and I can understand how full of purrsonality and love and -yes- a bit of naughtiness you are.
    That picture of you and Puddy is heartwarming- may you still have many years together

Tinker

Congrats on COD. It is so good you made friends with Puddy and you two play together. Keep Mom on her toes with your antics.

Blog Entries
    Congratulations to Tinkerbell, a very sweet and adorably special COTD! I love the photo of her and Puddy snoozing together! They are 2 of the prettiest cats in the world I am sure. I fell in love with Tinkerbell straightaway but I imagine that happens a lot! Have the greatest day!

I so enjoyed reading your story Tinkerbelle, but was sad to see Puddy had to say goodbye to Campo. However, you came along and cheered her up. And what a beautiful girl you are! I bet you can keep the whole family on their toes.

Have extra fun today, and your favourite treats, too. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

We are sorry to hear about the passing of Compo, although we Found Hotel Cats know through experience that Our Angels are still with us in spirit and that Campo loves the fact that Puddy and Tinkerbell are a couple and when Compo Angel visits a Trio.

Puddy and Tinkerbell must be very funny together as Siamese are so outspoken , and are so much Fun.
    My Siamese Six Pack were my joy, and still are in spirit.
    You are so beautiful Tinkerbell.

My Siamese Six Pack of Angels are sending their Meezer MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWS To Our Three New Friends Compo Angel , Puddy and Our Newest Cat of the Future and Newest Our Cat of the Day Terrific Tinkerbell.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Precious Tinkerbell! What a terrific story! I am so sorry that Puddy lost his buddy Campo. But then you entered Puddy's life and everything changed for the better -- the last picture of you sharing a snooze is absolute proof! You are a gorgeous girl with your amber eyes, your sweet face and your yummy chocolate color! I am so glad I got to meet Tinkerbell and Puddy today -- happy, happy Cat of the Day to both of you, and to Angel Baby too!

p.s., Tinkerbell, I'm sure it wasn't you who pushed the books in your mum's office onto the floor. Nope, not you. They got there some other way!

Edited to add - I just found out that you are a PT kitty, Tinkerbell! Extra happy Cat of the Day to you! xoxo
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 05-27-2014 at 02:28 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

G'Day Tinkerbell!
    Sorry for your loss of Campo, but happy that Puddy has a new kitty BFF. And how adorable is she! Plus looks like she has some nice stuffies to play with when Puddy is taking a break!

Hello Tinkerbell, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a darling sweet girl you are! I sure did like the photo of you and Puddy and am so glad you are there for each other. It was sad to hear that Campo died but thanks to your human she got you and now Puddy is happy again. I hope all of you have more happy years together. Your mom did a great job of telling your story. Congrats on being COTD!

Dearest Tinkerbell, what an utterly gorgeous Chocolate Burmese kitty you are! Your fur is so beautiful and looks so soft, and those copper-colored eyes are stunning. What a sweet face you have, with such a look of love and delight there! I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world to Melbourne to pet you, and your dear friend Puddy, who I can see from the picture of you and him together is also beautiful, and your more aloof kitty roomie Angel Baby too. Well, since I can't, I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And not only are you so lovely to behold, what a wonderful Purrrsonality you have brought with you to your family! Dearest Puddy was so grieving the loss of his brother Campo, but you arrived and immediately bonded with him and began to ease his heartache. Now you are the best of friends, snoozing together all the time. And you are such fun to live with, full of energy and mischief.. redistributing all the books and papers and whatever else you find on shelves. You are only 9 months old, a young lady full of love, with many more years ahead to share with your feline and human family. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Tinkerbell, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Puddy and Angel Baby and Campo Angel and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe even another round of chasey with Puddy!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Tinkerbell what a lovely girl you are!!!

I think you are more of an angel than a fairy the way your helped your new friend, Puddy. Ok, so your halo may be a tiny bit crooked but I bet it won't be long before Angel Baby melts under your charm too. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Tinkerbell, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a beautiful story Tinkerbell. My Beau was a Burmese and I know how wonderful they are. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to you dear Tinkerbell on being our very special COTD! What a beautiful girl you are and such an angel too. How wonderful that your family found you and that you were able to help them and Puddy heal after losing their dear Campo. We're sure he is watching over all of you from the Rainbow Bridge and it makes him very happy to know you are there to love, cuddle and play with his beloved brother Puddy. We loved your photos, especially the one of you and Puddy snuggled together

We hope you enjoyed your special day of international stardom and that Puddy and maybe even Angel Baby helped you celebrate the occasion . Best wishes to you and your whole family. May you be blessed with many more happy years together

To Tinkerbell

This is a great story about you, Tink. Thank you for repairing that older cat's broken heart!!!