Thread: Mademoiselle Cannelle

Mademoiselle Cannelle

Chere Cannelle

How utterly beautiful you are with your wonderful seal point markings and HUGE blue eyes. I could swear that you are looking right into my soul!

Siamese that I've known want things on their terms and are very vocal about it. Good to know that you have not let the side down, sweet Cannelle.

Congratulations on being our beautiful COTD, darling one, and may you have many happy years with your human family.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Chere Cannelle- comme tu es charmante et belle!
    I especially love your cross-eyed look at the grass- you look so utterly cute in this picture.
    Have a wonderful day today - and make sure your family goes to bed in time

Blog Entries
    Mademoiselle Cannelle is exquisite! It sound like she lives a charmed life with her family in France, which is precisely what she deserves. Hope that her day is particularly fine today!

Dearest Mademoiselle Cannelle, you are positively stunning! What a gorgeous Siamese lady you are, with that lovely, soft-looking Seal Point fur, and the sweet face with the big blue eyes.. You look so happy and relaxed out there basking in the sunshine! I wish I could reach right through the monitor all the way to Colomiers, France to pet you! But since I can't, I know one of your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

And not only are you beautiful to behold, you have the most remarkable Purrrsonality, too! You are independent with your own clearly-defined limits. You stay close to home. You love to be with your family at all times but like to be petted only so much. You are a great communicator, too, calling your humans to bed when bedtime comes. What good care you take of them, putting them to bed each evening, making sure they get the right amount of rest! And you're always very sure of yourself, that is, until something unexpected happens. You and your family members all love each other very much, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you share.

Congratulations, darling Cannelle, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cannelle what a stunning girl you are!!!

I loved your wonderful pictures. The last one of you looking at the plant with your eyes crossed made me chuckle. Thanks for brightening my day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Cannelle, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chère Mlle. Cannelle! What a beautiful Siamese kitty you are, with your blue eyes and seal points! I smiled when I read about how you meow to your humans to let them know it is time for bed You enjoy time in the sunshine - purr-fect for photographs of you! And time with your family admiring you from just the right distance.

Happy Cat of the Day to you, wonderful Cannelle! It is my pleasure to meet you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cannelle

I had a Seal Point for 18 yrs, he was my first "adult" cat and a wonderful one. I love that your gal is cross eyed, so cute! Happy COTD Cannelle!

What a treat to see such a gorgeous girl as our special COTD

Congratulations my dear, I hope you're having a great day with lots of treats, fun and celebration
    Love and lots of kisses for you sweet Cannelle!
    astrid

Congrats on being COTD, lovely Cannelle.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations to beautiful blue eyed Meezer girl Cannelle on being today's gorgeous Cat of the Day! (Le Chat du Jour!)
    You look a lot like my Meezer Milly, I hope you get spoiled today by your family because it is your special day!
    I would love it if your owner joined Pet Talk so we could see more beautiful photos of you.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Felicitations ma chere Cannelle. What a beautiful girl you are! Such a lovely soft coat and stunning blue eyes. We hope you enjoyed you special day of celebration an international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together

Congratulations Cannelle on being voted Cat of the Day, you are a stunning girl.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

You are such a beautiful jeune fille Canelle and you look so happy on your park bench in your garden.
    You are tres charmante , and My Cats and Angels would love to visit you in the sun.

We are sending ypou our best wishes and maybe some Swiss Chalet take out.
    Une Grande MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW is coming for you Cnelle our Newest Cat Friend and Our Newest Charming Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Mademoiselle Cannelle

Bonjour Cannelle! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.

You are a gorgeous looking pussycat with your aqua blue eyes.

Here's a belated 'wishing you well on your day of international stardom'. Prrr prrr

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter@MissNancyJones