Hello all! I don't normally post things like this, but I had a friend personally email me about what happened with her sister that I figured it wouldn't hurt to try and help get the word out. What happened was, my friend's sister just delivered a baby on March 7 and then found out one week later that her husband was cheating on her. Nice, huh? She moved in with her parents and my friend has been caring for her kitties ever since. She'd love to keep them all, but that puts her over her cat limit. She has 3 of her own and her sister had 3 and it's just too much for her to handle right now. She said her limit would be 4, so that means she would need to re-home at least 2 of the kitties if not all three.

Here are some details about the kitties (pictures also attached):
  • Parker is a black 6 year old male
  • Sam is a 10 year old orange and white female
  • Lexi is a 13 year old black female

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Parker.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	58161Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lexi.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	58160Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sam.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	122.0 KB 
ID:	58162

My friend said they are all in good health and very sweet. They get along with her other cats just fine, so she's not concerned about them going to homes with other cats. They are declawed though, so would need to be indoor pets. These cats are located in Indiana, but my friend is even willing to road trip the cats to their new homes since she just wants them to go to good homes with someone to love them.

Please let me know if there is any interest so I can connect you with my friend to work out the details and thanks!