My Mac is now about 16-years-old (we'll never know for sure, he was poofed) and slowing down. About 10 days ago he started puking white foam and not eating. So, I went on the internet to get some help (my vet's not open after 1 on Saturdays). I found out I could put him right with Pepcid AC and Vitamin B12. Well, I got those two things and he has made a complete recovery. He no longer pukes and is back eating like a horse. I just had bloodwork done on him last month and besides having hyperthyroid, he's in pretty good shape, so I wasn't too worried. I fear he may be going into early kidney failure and that may be causing the excess acid in his stomach. He now feels much better and so do I. BUT, he now takes methimazole twice a day, pepcid 3 times a day, and B12 in the evening. I'm wondering if I should get him one of those little pill organizers that some people use. I feel like a nurse sometimes, but I do love my patient very much. We go in next month for a check up and I will see what my vet has to say (she's expensive, but so very much worth it!) We would both appreciate some happy thoughts.