Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dear Pet Talk people, old and new

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I said it once before, and I'll say it again..........I find FB much more confusing and difficult to navigate than PT. You have to scroll thru so much junk and ads in FB in an attempt to find something that you were looking at just hours before, and so much is repeat-repeat-repeat over and over again. I just don't see how folks find it easier than PT. I get bored and frustrated with FB most of the time and just leave. On PT - you can find exactly what you're looking for in just a snap, and don't have to contend with the ads and repeat junk over and over.

Don't change PT Karen and Paul - you have a winner just the way it is.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    Aww, thanks, Pomtzu! We do appreciate it!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    I said it once before, and I'll say it again..........I find FB much more confusing and difficult to navigate than PT. You have to scroll thru so much junk and ads in FB in an attempt to find something that you were looking at just hours before, and so much is repeat-repeat-repeat over and over again. I just don't see how folks find it easier than PT. I get bored and frustrated with FB most of the time and just leave. On PT - you can find exactly what you're looking for in just a snap, and don't have to contend with the ads and repeat junk over and over.

I couldn't agree with you more, Ellie. Technology and I have a "Hate you - hate you more" relationship. PT is the ONLY website I come to because it's easy to follow and it's the only one where I feel safe from techno-intruders like hackers.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I just read an article about the terms and conditions sheets in website. There was one website that hid the phrase "You are seling your soul to us." in the text and it took thousands of registered customers before somebody noticed. I refuse to sign up to websites that are more complicated than I understand...and I feel fairly safe at Pet Talk

I check in a couple of times a week for a quick look. A lot of the time the forums are very inactive sadly.

I spend most of my online time on a non pet related forum & FB now (although have taken a big FB step back).
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfdx View Post
    I check in a couple of times a week for a quick look. A lot of the time the forums are very inactive sadly.

I spend most of my online time on a non pet related forum & FB now (although have taken a big FB step back).
    As always we are glad you are still here - and of course the "cure" for an inactive forum is to post! Even the little thing - like Frito feet or How to Boil Eggs can become a classic!
    I've Been Frosted