My little girl Princess Leia is so funny...............she's on a drunk!!! She got spayed today, and is still so loopy that she's having a hard time staying up on those 4 little feet. They told me at the clinic to keep her isolated at least for tonight, and I had already planned to do that anyway, and maybe for tomorrow too, since the other hellions might be too much for her. So I brought her in the house and set up quarters for her in my bathroom. I got the small litter box, and some water and a little bit of food and put it in there, then I brought her in, still in her little carrier, set it on the floor and opened the door to let her come out on her own. Then the funny began. She stepped out and tripped and fell over the lip on the edge of the box, got up and was swaying back and forth and trying so hard to stay on her feet. Of course bad Mommy was laughing at her - so not nice of me. Then she staggers over to the food and water and falls down in front of the dishes, gets up and decides she needs to use the litter box first before she eats, so stumbles the few steps to that - gets in and is just getting in position for a nice pee - and falls over again. Poor baby - she's looking at me like she's thinking - "what the bleep-bleep-bleep is going on with me", and I'm REALLY trying very hard not to laugh at her. So I decided to leave her alone to get some rest and sleep off her little drunk. I poked my head in there a few minutes ago, and she's doing a little better - even tried to escape from the confines of just one room, but I foiled that attempt. I put Wolfy's carrier in there for her and she went in and laid down and went back to sleep. All the kittens like Wolfy's "house". I keep it in my bedroom and leave the door to it open since Wolfy loves to go in there for his own private time, but the kittens join him in there too. It's cute to see them in there with him.

So I'm hoping my little patient will be feeling better by morning - and not have too much of a hangover. I have pain medicine for her for the next three days, so that should keep her comfortable and quiet too. She must wonder what on earth happened to her.

Watch out Luke - you're next in line to visit that bad place that puts a hurtin' on ya'!!! And last, but not least, Harley will make the trip too.