Thread: Sweet Silvia

Hybrid View

Sweet Silvia

Silvia, it is with so much kitten charm that you look into the world, sure it can only hold positive surprises or you.
    I know very well how wonderful such a self-heating neck scarf works- my Filou was one- whether it was minus 10 C or plus 30 C But who could resist those velvety paws.
    Congratulations, sweet little princess- and don't eat too much fudge today, but I suppose a tiny but is in order for celebration

NEVER give your pet chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Silvia, it is with so much kitten charm that you look into the world, sure it can only hold positive surprises or you.
    I know very well how wonderful such a self-heating neck scarf works- my Filou was one- whether it was minus 10 C or plus 30 C But who could resist those velvety paws.
    Congratulations, sweet little princess- and don't eat too much fudge today, but I suppose a tiny but is in order for celebration
    Silvia is a magnificant classic calico;
    Please, please, please - not ANY fudge - not even a tiny bit.
    Chocolate is VERY toxic to cats AND dogs.

Hey guys,
    Silvia's mummy here, just wanting to let you all know, fudge in england doesnt contain chocolate! its dairy fudge that she likes and only gets a little bit as a treat!
    She has been to the vet today to be spayed and is currently recovering well at home

Instagram - natalieclaire89

Much love and kitty kisses xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Boilermaker66 View Post

Silvia is a magnificant classic calico;
    Please, please, please - not ANY fudge - not even a tiny bit.
    Chocolate is VERY toxic to cats AND dogs.

Beautiful classic Calico

Please, please, please - do NOT give ANY chocolate to her.
    Chocolate is VERY toxic to both cats and dogs.

Well this is certainly is our week for Kittens, and Silvia certainly is a very sweet Little Cat of the Future!!!
    She has so many colors on her , she is am Amazing Techni Colored Dream Coat Cat.

You are truly a delight to see Silvia and all we Found Hotel Cats from the colonies are very glad to see you.
    You are a great Cat and Our Kittens would really love to visit , run about and play with toys of mass fun!!!

All we Found Colonial Cats are sending a Canadian MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend , Our Newest Cat of the Future and Our Newest Cat of the Day Super Silvia.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sweet Silvia

Congratulations Silvia on being Cat of the Day It's great to have another English pussycat star... and you live in the next county to me as well! Prrr prrr

You really are a sweet looking pussycat, full of fun and a great friend to have around.

I hope you have a wonderful day of international stardom. Maybe your human will get you some fudge as an extra treat!

Love

Nancy

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter @MissNancyJones

Blog Entries

Silvia

Silvia is a magnificent kitten and will certainly be a superstar CAT!

Blog Entries

To "Sylvia's Mother"

What a gorgeous little girl Sylvia is!. She looks a lot like my Mischka. Spoil her rotten, but please don't give her any chocolate fudge. Altho it is great for humans, chocolate is totally toxic to both cats and dogs. So, make it vanilla fudge, if necessary. I give mine a little vanilla ice cream or yogurt sometimes, but they prefer meat. Congrats to both of you on her Cat of the Day title. I wish you many happy years together and God Bless.

Silvia

I was going to say not to feed her any chocolate too, but enough folks have already talked about that. She is a pretty girl!

Sweet kitten Silvia, what a beautiful girl you are! I like your lovely calico markings, your cute pink nose, and your white paws! You already have many talents - shoulder perching, playing fetch, being a warm scarf, and disliking the Hoover! (that last one is a skill you share with my kitty too!)

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Silvia! I am so glad to meet you today!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You are a beautiful kitty, Silvia. Enjoy your special day!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

dont worry, it is dairy fudge, and she gets a little bit as a treat (or when she steals it!!)

Quote Originally Posted by mrjinxsmomma View Post
    What a gorgeous little girl Sylvia is!. She looks a lot like my Mischka. Spoil her rotten, but please don't give her any chocolate fudge. Altho it is great for humans, chocolate is totally toxic to both cats and dogs. So, make it vanilla fudge, if necessary. I give mine a little vanilla ice cream or yogurt sometimes, but they prefer meat. Congrats to both of you on her Cat of the Day title. I wish you many happy years together and God Bless.

Dearest Silvia, what a lovely young Calico girl you are! Your coat of many colors is gorgeous, and that fur looks so soft. Such a pretty face you have, with those long white whiskers and the big eyes and the cute little pink nose. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Worthing, West Sussex, England to pet you! (But since I can't, I'm sure one of your loving family members will pet you for me .)

And what sweet photos of you cuddled up with your Meowmie. You are so pleased and happy in all those photos, and no wonder! You and she love each other dearly, don't you. You make her smile with your kitteny antics and energy, as a pretend dog playing fetch, a pretend parrot perching on shoulders, and a pretend neck-scarf, a self-heating and purring one. Like most cats, you're a Hoover-hater, and unlike most cats, you like fudge! (Please don't eat chocolate fudge, as chocolate is highly toxic for kitties. Meowmie, please check that out with your vet.) You are very young, and you and your dear human can look forward to many years together. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Silvia, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery