Sun, Apr 27 2014
Thank you maid25cats. Because George isn't really used to any wet cat food (other than A/D), maybe he'll eat whatever I choose. For a little kitten he certainly has a big appetite.

Thank you Sandie for your response. Yes, the vet/techs did an Intestinal Parasite Test on him & I got Strongid. He was first wormed on Apr 11 before I got him & I was told to wait 2 weeks before 2d deworming which was Apr 25. I'll do it this week. I do think his stool is some better since he is no longer taking metro.

I was astounded & a bit confused at the huge variety of cat foods--unbelievable!! I did a lot of research online (glad I did) plus asking you folks about it before I went to pet stores. I read (and I hope it's true) that Evo cat/kitten is good for felines with diarrhea and/or possible IBS. I decided to put him on canned No Grain Evo kitten/cat Turkey & Chicken Formula--the Ancestral Diet. I went to two pet stores today & second one had EVO kitten-cat in 5 oz cans. I also got a 2.2 lb bag dry Evo to have on hand & might mix a little bit with his wet. If it agrees with him, I'll order the tall cans online if shipping isn't too high

I appreciate all the time you took to respond to my question. Thank you.... Kay