Thread: They Found The Runt Of The Litter Dead At The Bottom Of The Pile. Or So They Thought…

Hybrid View

Holy moly what a teeny little kitty! I'm glad to see him thrivnig now!

Thank You for posting that photos of that most fortunate Kitten. That is a tale of a Kitten that makes us so very happy!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

This reminds me of a personal experience; not only is the story similar, but in both cases, the kittens are white.
    Several years ago, a friend of mine, manager of a municipal cat shelter in Appalachia, was given two tiny kittens who'd been found by the side of a ruarl road. Both, of course, were undernourished and extremely frail. In spite of the best efforts of my friend Cathy, the little boy passed on, but Cathy took the little girl under her personal wing. Because I sponsored the little girl, Cathy let me name her, and I called her Frosty, since she's pure white. I forgotten exactly how much Frosty weighed, but it wasn't more than a 2 or 3 ounces; she easily fit into the palm of Cathy's hand. Cathy, along with her volunteer, Cynthia, would feed Frosty every 2 hours while they were at the shelter. When it was time to go home, Frosty went with Cathy, who continued the feedings throughout the night. When Cathy had to travel 2 hours to the nearest hospital for tests, Frosty went, too, Cathy's husband making certain that Frosty got her regular feedings. With all this, Cathy *still* had the shelter and all its cats to manage! Frosty thrived and turned into a long-haired beauty. Cynthia couldn't resist, and adopted Frosty, whom she renamed Priscilla. I'm told that Priscilla is queen of the house and has adopted Cynthia's husband as her own human.

If anyone ever feels as if you'd like to make a donation in memory of a departed furchild, just pm me, and I'll give you the name and addresss of this wonderful shelter (Cathy is now director of the entire shelter, cats and dogs) that remains no-kill in spite of the attitude of some of the local officials.

Lady-in-Waiting to HRH The PrinCESS Althea

What a wonderful story- and what a little fighter.

Soo cute! We are going to be nursing 3 orphaned kittens this weekend (our neighbor found them and is taking care of them but needs a surrogate this weekend as she is going away). I'll post pictures

I recently learned that kittens form he same litter may be concieved days apart - I wonder if Stuart was conceived much later than his siblings.

Stuart Little is beyond cute!!! And what great peeps and organization, not to mention kitty wet nurse Bessie to give him a chance for a purrfect future!