Thread: Lovely Lotta!

Threaded View

Lovely Lotta!

Oh my goodness.. just LOOK at that happy face! Dearest Lotta, you have the sweetest kitty smile there! And why not, there in your wonderful Furrrever home with your wonderful Furrrever family for five years now, after having been passed around for two years. That first photo, with your dear Meowmie holding you, is positively delightful... we can all see that big smile such as only cats can do on your gorgeous Meezer face! And then there's you out for a stroll meeting up with and greeting one of your kitty friends, and then you're chowing down on a nice snack.. what a great photo gallery! You are a beautiful Siamese girl, and I would love to be able to reach through the monitor all the way around the world to Australia to pet you! Since I can't do that, I trust one of your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

Not only are you adorable to look at, you have a delightful Purrrsonality too! You are energetic, interactive, and friendly with everyone you meet. You take your Purrrsons out for a nice walk each day, stopping everyone you meet along the way and befriending them. Your beauty and personality gain you many compliments. In the evening you enjoy a ride on Pawpie's shoulder. You are a sweet little companion to your loving and beloved family, full of humor and zest for life. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Lotta, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and Pawpie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 04-21-2014 at 11:00 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery