Thread: Sweetest Snowball

Threaded View

Sweetest Snowball

Oh, dearest Snowball, what a beautiful white Angel you are! That so-soft-looking fur, and those lovely yellow eyes. I certainly do wish I could reach all the way to the Rainbow Bridge and pet you and skritch your chin and give you some Brushins. Since I can't, I know many Angels are giving you some pets and skritches amd Brushins right now .

You are not only gorgeous, you are so loved by your dear family and love them so much back. They adopted you from the vet's office after you'd been abandoned there, and then you shared your life with them for ten years until you went to the Bridge. They treasure their precious memories and still miss you after all these years. What a wonderful love-filled home you all shared! Please send some purrs to their hearts to remind them that you are with them always and will welcome them Home, One Fine Day.

Congratulations, darling Snowball Angel, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your family and friends and all the Angels are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite heavenly treats and games.

Last edited by phesina; 04-13-2014 at 10:29 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery