Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FREE Australian Shepherd Puppy!

FREE Australian Shepherd Puppy!

He is located in Tallahassee, FL. Anyone in the area want him?

This is all that was said about him:

OFFER: Australian Shepherd puppy
    To a good home. About 8 weeks old, loveable, a little shy but in need

We get these kind of things every now and then on a recycle list my mom prescribes to Dogs are not recyclable!

OH MY GOD SARAH.

I want him. But I can't! Good thing he's so far away I guess. I hope he finds a GOOD HOME though!

PS: your mom prescribes to? Been in the office for too long eh hehe

facebook

Eh, subscribes, prescribes, whatever! lol. I always get those mixed up!

Want me to ship him to ya? heheheh. I'm serious though, if you pay for the shipping (or anyone else for that matter) I will do it! I don't want him to go to a bad home

I want to say yes, but we're already going to have a hard time finding an apartment with two "big" dogs ( ). We found the PERFECT apartment, and they allow dogs, but only ONE dog per apartment. So as a last resort maybe I could take him temporarily but until then my answer HAS to say no or I'll end up getting myself in trouble with both my parents AND HJ!

facebook

Not if you show them the picture! lol ... but I guess it'd be easy for them to say no because he's down here in Florida. I also wanna foster him and find him a home but at this point we're too busy to take on a puppy If it were next month it'd probably be okay!

Know what though I will repost this message on other Aussie Forums and mailing lists I'm a member of, though!

facebook

Good idea! Thank youuu! If anyone is serious I have the guy's e-mail address.

I'd at least take him & foster him if I could get to him.

He's either a mix or a lethal white. If hes a lethal white there is a very good chance that he is deaf &/or blind and possibly has other health problems. I'm betting hes a mix though.

He's a cutie thats for sure
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Yeah actually the more I look the more it doesn't even look like an Aussie. It resembles a Great Pyr more than an Aussie

In any case, this guy needs a great home!

facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Jessika
    Yeah actually the more I look the more it doesn't even look like an Aussie. It resembles a Great Pyr more than an Aussie

In any case, this guy needs a great home!
    I was thinking the same thing.

You couldn't be more right about your last sentance.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

I actually thought maybe he was an Aussie/Border Collie mix but y'all know Aussies better than me

And he does have a tail, which would make me question his "breeder" ... if he has one.

Well some Aussies are born with tails, so say I let Charlie and Jamie breed and they had puppies, but I'm not a breeder so I probably wouldn't have any tails docked. Some are born naturally with docks but some will have full tails.

Also in Europe tail docking is illegal so all Aussies shown in the UKC have tails

facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Jessika
    Well some Aussies are born with tails, so say I let Charlie and Jamie breed and they had puppies, but I'm not a breeder so I probably wouldn't have any tails docked. Some are born naturally with docks but some will have full tails.

Also in Europe tail docking is illegal so all Aussies shown in the UKC have tails
    Yeah, I knew that. I guess if a BYB bred them they could have tails because they didn't want to pay for docking or something. I think Aussies would be so pretty with tails. I like the way a natural bob tail looks on them but for some reason I don't like the nubbin on them. I've seen an Aussie with a full tail and it really made him look magnificent!

Quote Originally Posted by .sarah
    Yeah, I knew that. I guess if a BYB bred them they could have tails because they didn't want to pay for docking or something. I think Aussies would be so pretty with tails. I like the way a natural bob tail looks on them but for some reason I don't like the nubbin on them. I've seen an Aussie with a full tail and it really made him look magnificent!
    Yeah the first red merle I'd ever seen in person had a full tail and she was gorrrgeous!

facebook

Aww!! He' s adorable!!!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08