Thread: Super Sparx

Super Sparx

Congratulations Sparx on being Pet of the Day

You certainly are a special super dragon. I loved the info from your human parent about your surroundings and how you live as I was always curious, but now I know.

Have a wonderful day of international stardom dear friend. Maybe you will get some extra carrot as a treat!

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

Beautiful Sparx!

Hi there super Sparx! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beautiful, gentle and loving Beardie you are, Sparx! It's clear you are the love of your human's life, and understandably so! You're not only beautiful, inside and out, but packed with personality as well! What a very special bond of love and trust you and your human have forged, Sparx! And being the giving girl that you are, you happily spread that love around to strangers once your human gives you the "OK!" I can just imagine the smiles you bring to the faces of all of those youngsters lucky enough to cross your path! You sure are living the good life, having been blessed with a forever human so devoted, so knowledgeable, so loving! Thanks to your parent for sharing your gorgeous self with us, along with your precious pics and so much great info regarded Beardie care! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Sparx, basking in your toasty abode, chowing down on some yummy carrots and collards, cuddling in your human's shirt, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love to you, beautiful Spanx! Long and happy life to you,sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Precious Sparx

Dearest Sparx, what a beautiful girl you are and so loved too! I loved reading about you and I could feel your human parent's love in every word. I wish you both a long life together and I hope you enjoy your very special day!

Tequila Sunrise, My Rainbow Bridge Guardian Angel

My baby girl! I'm so proud of her for getting pet of the day, it's a real honor! She says thank you, as do I.

Even though she is shedding, she is very happy to be pet of the day!

You are lovely and quite delightful, Sparx! I loved reading about you and seeing your pictures . . . I wish you a happy carrot & collard green POTD celebration and many more healthy years together with your devoted and loving guardian, sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Sparx what a stunning girl you are!!!

I enjoyed your wonderful pictures very much!!! What fun it must be to have you for a friend. Please than your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Sparx, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~