Thread: Darling Dezba

Darling Dezba

So Dezba, you look majestic enough to be a general and we would think your name is appropriate but then we hear that you give your family hugs and nibble at their earlobes and we are all jealous because you are such a loving and cute girl. We love that picture of you lying on your back and showing off your impressive tail.
    We send greetings to picturesque Goslar and hope you have a wonderful party today with Dyani and your humans.

Dearest Dezba, what an utterly gorgeous fluffy Maine Coon girl you are! And you're yet another German kitty honored as Cat of the Day.. so many the last couple of months. Clearly Germany is a country full of beautiful cats (well, we already know Pet Talk's own Kiri and Orion and Lily and Luna!).

What a beautiful kitty you are! Your long, LOOOONG fluffy fur is so luxurious, in such pretty colors too. And what a sweet face you have, with those long, LOOOONG white whiskers and the pale green eyes with the most delightful, loving look in them. And what cute photos.. in that last one in which you are on your back yawning and stretching out, are you looking for a tummy rub? I would love to be able to reach right through the monitor all the way to Goslar and pet that fur that looks so soft and rub that tummy (only if you like tummy rubs, of course). Since I can't, though, I'm sure one of your loving family members will pet you and rub your tummy (only if you like tummy rubs, of course) for me .

Your name suggests you are a warrior, but you are really a complete love-bug with the most agreeable, sweet Purrrsonality. You and your family all love each other very much, don't you. You like to follow your humans around, and when one of them picks you up, you hug and kiss them and nibble their ear lobes, and sometimes even lick their hair. And how nice that you also have your sister Dyani to play with and enjoy explorations and adventures with. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Dezba, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Dyani and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps even another round of Fetch!

Last edited by phesina; 04-09-2014 at 03:51 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats, beautiful Dezba, on being today's COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a Great Big Bundle of Cat Love you are Dezba!
    We love Maine Coon Cats as they are so gentle and loving Cats. My Ragnar Guftason Angel is such a Purr Baby , and Mickey Fluffy Tail and little Sydney Colby ChristinOfur , at least part Maine Coons are the same way.

You are such a Great Cat Dezba , and we as always wish that we could come over and celebrate with you , we would bring lots ot take out from Michael Angel's Poco Loco!!!

We all are so happy to meet you Dezba , and add you as a Pal , and we are all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For You Dear Dezba , Our Newest Cat of the Day!!!!!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dezba what a stunning girl you are!!!

It was a treat to see your sweet pictures today. They certainly brightened up my day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Dezba, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Dezba!

Hi darling Dezba! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a gorgeous, gentle giant of a girl you are; a classic Maine Coon all the way, from your stunning good looks, to your long, flowing coat, to your gentle and loving personality! Your noble name may mean warrior, but in fact you're just a big hearted mush bucket. And oh, so incredibly smart and talented as well! Kitties opening unlocked doors is the stuff of legends! How lucky your family is, having a beautiful best friend, a loving companion in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day honors! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Dezba! I hope you and sister Dyani are enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Dezba, and to dear Dyani too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a gorgeous kitty Dezba!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Darling Dezba

Congratulations Dezba on being Cat of the Day

You really are a beautiful pussycat with your gorgeous coat, beautiful green eyes and long whiskers. You sound adorable with your cat licks and shadow imitation. I'm so pleased you're with a family that loves you to bits.. and it sounds as though that is reciprocated. Prrr prrr

Wishing you a belated wonderful day of stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 2014
    @MissNancyJones

Congratulations to you Dezba on being chosen COTD. You are such a beautiful and regal lady and most deserving of this honor. We hope you enjoyed your special day of celebration. Best wishes to you and your family, including your sister Dyani. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together.

Beautiful Dezba! I agree with MoonKitties, you are a very regal lady! Your pretty green eyes; your full, plush coat and your amazing floofy tail! I would love to scoop you up for hugs, kisses and more hugs and kisses You are a busy lady too - following your sister Dyani around, opening doors, retrieving your paper ball (sometimes), and convincing your people that leaving the house is not a good idea by sitting on shoes! Purr-fect! Happy Cat of the Day to you, wonderful Dezba!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678