Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CODE!!!

CODE!!!

What a beautiful boy!!!! You are such a treasure!!!

I can tell how much you love your Mum because you love to shower her with slobbery gifts - your toys, her socks ......

Have a great day!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

What a sweet dog you are , Code !! Of course you insist on getting attention !! That's what your humans asked for as they bought you , hey !!! Today , you have all Pettalkers' permission to beg for as many treats as you want !
    Have a super DOTD-day , Code !!

CONGRATS. ON BEING DOG OF THE DAY !!! You are a beautiful looking boy! I hope you get lots of treats today and lots of play time in. Enjoy your day Code!

Code, you are a beautiful dog and well-deserving of your day of fame as our dog-of-the-day!! Many congratulations to you and we hope you get lots & lots of treats today!

Dear sweet, gentle, handsome Code!!! What could be better than a big, furry, slobbery, retriever blanket to keep you warm these wintery nights!! Code, you are everything we retriever lovers crave in a Golden boy: Smart, gentle, playful, loving and so devoted to your humans!!! Your family is SO proud of their beautiful boy and rightfully so!! What a sunny start to my day...seeing your beautiful face this morning! Congratulations to you dear Code!! What a perfect furfriend you are and SO deserving of our top dog honors! Yay, Code, Dog of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

This Golden loving Mama is smiling real big this morning, Code, after seeing your beautiful picture and reading your story!!! What a handsome, loving fellow you are!!! Congratulations from me and my two Golden Girls on being a great choice as Dog of the Day!!

Code

I knew your sweet face would be making alot of retreiver momma's faces smile this morning, who could blame them, you are quite a looker
    I hope you get lots of extra attention, treats & those toys that you love so much!
    Congrats & have a great day Code!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Originally posted by Logan
    This Golden loving Mama is smiling real big this morning,
    DITTO!!! What an awesome way to start Monday morning Congratulations to our precious Code on being DOTD!!! Big hugs to you from me and my precious Golden girl MISSY!
    Last edited by trisha0503; 12-16-2002 at 02:57 PM.

Good Morning Code, my what a treat this is to see your shining face today, it put a smile on mine that's for sure. What a handsome boy you are, I love that photo of you. From what your human says, you are a wonderful friend and companion and lots of fun too. Congratulations dear, sweet Code Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

As Candy will say, It's going to be a Golden Day!

Congrats on being DOTD! Code you sound like a great companion! Smart, Gentle, and loving!

Code you are truly awsome! You rock! You have such a loving personality to go with such a beautiful blond girl!! Congrats for being Our Dog of the Day!!

Code - aren't you just one elegant gentleman? Gentle Man - the perfect words to describe a retriever!

My neighbors have your twin - his name is Rusty and I bet the two of you could slobber up some toys in nothing flat.

Merry Christmas Code! And congratulations on starting out a dreary Monday and making all of us smile!

Okay..it's paws down!! I am at a loss for additional words, except to say, from one "Cody" lover to another "Code", I love you too!! You big hunk of slobbery, happy, friendly, clever ,velcro pupper!!!! xoxoxoxoxox

Great picture. Congrats on DOTD.

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

All Hail Codisimus Maximus Fluffimus , aka Code,

You a very Handsome Golden Boy.You sound like a very
    loving & playful guy.I'm happy you have a great forever
    home with a human companion who loves & appreciates
    your gentle nature.Congratulations on being chosen for
    a day of honor as our DOG OF THE DAY !!! I wish you a long
    and happy life sweet Code
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt