Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Budnicks!!

Beautiful Budnicks!!

Budnicks Beauty, you look quite relaxed sitting in front of that fireplace! Your face shows the same tranquility our kitties get when the fire's magic begins to lull them to sleep. Or perhaps you just awoke from a sweet slumber so that someone could snap your pretty photo! I love your long, thick coat and your gorgeous eyes! Your rough beginning almost made me cry, but I'm happy your "tail" ends lovingly!!! I hope you can get some extra Arby's treats today, Sweetie!!!! Have FUN!!!

What a beautiful cat. He also sounds like a lucky cat.

What a lovely cat!

Took her in to find a home for her, and years later she's still there? Gee, that sounds familiar. Every time you get some Budnick purrs, you probably think how fortunate you both were long ago. Good luck.

Originally posted by Dan Holder
    Took her in to find a home for her, and years later she's still there? Gee, that sounds familiar.
    Dan, our Texas "neighbor" tells the story as many of us know it all too well! Bud, you sweet girl, we're just very happy that your family has found just how purrfect life can be with a little girl like you!!! Your green-eyed, "Maine Coon" look is so wonderful!!! Catgratulations on being honored today as our most beautiful, very fortunate, Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Obviously, 12 years ago Supreme Being manifesting as Bast said, You will no longer hate cats! and sent Budnicks to you to take care of! And it looks like it worked.

Budnicks, you are a great big foofy kitty from what I can see and I see Maine Coon in the woodpile someplace. Budnicks' purrent did well!

Good Morning Budnicks, my goodness what a beauty you are, just beautiful. I love that photo of you looking so serene in front of the fireplace. Even though your human did not care for cats at the time it seems you have turned her around to being a lover of cats. lol From what she says you are a wonderful companion and very selective who you warm up to. lol Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Budnicks Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

wow!

Oh Budnicks, you are simply gorgeous. I really love your rescue story! Congratulations to a sweet, special baby on her big day!! I definitely think today's celebrations require extra helpings of Arby's!! I hope you and your loving family have many many more happy years together to come!!

Budnicks - shy beautiful kitty.

Ah, yes, I recall trying to find my Rascal a home as I already had two dear cats. However, God wanted both of my cats to go to the Rainbow Bridge within a year of each other. And there was Rascal to take over my life and heart.

Budnicks your coat is so beautiful and fluffy so I hope that you will continue to be very selective and let only those you sense truly love cats to pet your tummy.

Many more years of good life and love to you sweet one.

What a furry diva! You're a charmer aren't you girl? Congrats for landing a purrific home gorgeous! You are a rockin' Cat of the Day!!

Beautiful Budnicks

Ah another cat on the web who enjoys the slow roasted taste of Arbys Roast Beef. We try to tell our daddy that roast Beef Sandwhiches are one of the major food groups recommended by vets for cats , butbso far he insists on Eukanuba Mature.But once in a while he will csurprise us and bring some home and will we ever PURRRRR! It is sad Budnicks that we will probably never meet , we would invite you for a Roast Beef dinner , our addyw would bring the Roast Beef! Bashful Budnicks COTD.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Budnicks
    You sure are a beauty! I'm so glad you found a wonderful forever home and managed to make your guardian fall in love with you! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

What a precious, and beautiful kitty you are Ms. Budnicks!!! You were so lucky to have found your human, and she is lucky to have known the love of a cat!!!!
    Congratulations to you both, and blessings for many more years together!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Budnicks,

We certainly have a charming and lovely girl as our Cat of the Day today: you are stunning! Our you part Norwegian Forest Cat, perhaps? And soooo clever to find such a wonderful forever home.

My furkids love Arbys, too, and also chicken-soft-tacos-with-no-onions-or tomatos-but-lots-of-cheese-and-sour-cream. Somehow I suspect you would enjoy this delectable treat, too, beautiful girl.

COTD, we salute you!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

How serene and peaceful you look beautiful Budnicks, posing by your warm and cozy hearth! Your stunning eyes cast such a warm and comforting gaze! I'm totally enthralled! And I'm not surprised that right from the start, you worked your magic on your rescue angel! Ahhh, another captivating kitty converts an avowed cat "hater." (cringe....cringe!!) What a wonderful companion you have been these many years! I wish you and your adoring, proud, guardian MANY, MANY more years of loving friendship, warm fires, pets and skritches and of course, ARBY'S!!! Congratulations to you beautiful Budnicks, our most splendid and most deserving Sunday Cat of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~