Thread: Teeth Cleaning

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by sirrahbed View Post
    I forgot to report on the cost - which was the main reason I started this thread. The bloodwork was $125 and the sir jury ended up being $600 since they removed the lump on his neck at the same time. So the total was $725 for everything - not too bad. I am glad I heard from others because I was feeling like I was spending an awful lot of money here. But, it is done, I know that the lump was benign and am glad it is gone PLUS Dylan has the cleanest and shiniest white teeth!!! Since the sir jury, he has been more affectionate than ever I am thinking that the one tooth that was pulled may have been hurting him because he just seems so happy!!

He went back to his crunchy food the day he came home even though I offered him some Fancy Feast - he just prefers his kibble I guess. But since I stocked up on the wet - he is getting this every so often

Thank you to everyone who replied and held my hand while I worried about my kitty
    So glad he is feeling so much better and is more affectionate again!
    I've Been Frosted

I am glad that he is back to normal and everything worked out so well. Now you just have to teach him to brush his teeth so they stay nice and pearly white