Elvis (after Elvis Presley of course) means the whole world to me! He always knows how to make me laugh when he is jumping and swirling round the garden! He loves jumping into the bed for cuddles and kisses! But most of all he loves chilling in the garden! He is constantly up for playing and causing mischief!

No matter what type of day I've had Elvis is always there to give me hugs and kisses! He loves to eat tomatoes especially the extra juicy ones and his favorite game is chasing my dog to see if he can catch her! There is never a dull day when this rocking rabbit is about! He truly lives up to his name!
Sweet bunny Elvis! What a cutie you are with your soft grey coat and your lop ears! And a busy bunny, too -- in the garden jumping or playing; enjoying a snack of tomatoes; then chilling in the garden or enjoying a round of snuggles and cuddles Perfect, as it should be! You give your person all sorts of love and smiles, and I'm sure you get just as many in return Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you, Elvis!