Thread: Bald spot : stress??

Hybrid View

Great news: Snoopy isn't licking that spot anymore, and i see the first signs of new furr!!

I think I found what must have caused so much distress to her...!
    Our son invited some friends to our house to celebrate his girlfriends 21st birthday. We knew about this, so it was okay to do that; But Jo says he put all 4 cats in our bedroom, because his guests were also playing pool. The pool table is upstairs, next to Jo's bedroom. I bet they made quite a lot of noise, and when you know that our bedroom (downstairs) is exactly under that pool table (upstairs), ......!!
    Poor Snoopy, she must have been so scared.....
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh, poor baby! So scary for her!

I hope this is indeed clearing up now that life at home is back to normal for the kitties.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Aww, glad the new fur is growing back in! Pool is noisy no matter what, and add to that strangers invading her home, oh, the horror!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy View Post
    Great news: Snoopy isn't licking that spot anymore, and i see the first signs of new furr!!

I think I found what must have caused so much distress to her...!
    Our son invited some friends to our house to celebrate his girlfriends 21st birthday. We knew about this, so it was okay to do that; But Jo says he put all 4 cats in our bedroom, because his guests were also playing pool. The pool table is upstairs, next to Jo's bedroom. I bet they made quite a lot of noise, and when you know that our bedroom (downstairs) is exactly under that pool table (upstairs), ......!!
    Poor Snoopy, she must have been so scared.....

Good detective work Lut. I'm glad you figured this out. Hope Snoopy is getting back to normal now.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by lizbud View Post
    Good detective work Lut. I'm glad you figured this out. Hope Snoopy is getting back to normal now.

She is!! Her fur is almost completely back!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh, that's wonderful!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery