Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
I don't understand people who have a garage, but park their brand new car outside. Your car is usually your second largest purchase of your life (the house with the garage is the largest). Why leave it out in the elements? Take care of it!
I just heard a story on the radio about people who use their garages for everything except parking the car A laundry room, storage, a "man cave", an exercise room ... the car stays in the driveway, never quite gets into the garage. :wehavetoomuchstuff:

I take the tollway every day now. If they can collect my toll electronically through my I-Pass, and take a photograph of my car clearly enough to read the license plate number if my toll can't be collected -- why can't they use the same technology to catch speeders? The East-West Tollway (the one I regularly use) has a reputation as a road where drivers can go 75-80 mph and get away with it for long stretches. Figure it out, Illinois. You could collect a mint of money off of those speeding tickets. Maybe that would stave off another toll increase.