Thread: Tucker The Rock

Tucker The Rock

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day Tucker. You are now, most definitely, an international superstar

Although you have a very strong character, you sound such a lovely and your human is very lucky to have you.

I love your white back booties and front flipflops. I have the same. We could be cousins Prrrrr

I wish you a wonderful day of stardom.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 14

You're a gorgeous boy Tucker!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Tucker is a truly handsome feline gentleman. He put the first smile of the day on my face as soon as I saw him.

I remember well going to my Grand Fathers farm and there were sadly Barn Cats all over the place.
    He did the best he could , neutering them when he had a chance , but there were always a mob of Cats when I snuck snacks out to them.
    I was told to stay clear as they were feral, and had fleas and mites.
    But I loved Cats and played as much as I could.

WE are so glad Tucker that you are a Great Big House Cat now as the life of a Barn Cat is fraught with a lot of problems.
    You look so cool with your bandana , all my Cats will want one too.

All We Found Hotel Cats are sending our very best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWS To You , Our New Friend Tucker, Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tucker the Tuxie!

The celebration of tuxedo kitties continues on Cat of the Day! Hello, most handsome Tucker! You look so nice in your tuxedo with your white whiskers and pawsies! I like how your greet your person at coming-home time, when you require a little snuggle and some conversation before anything else can happen You help your person by being nearby, on the table, when it is time for Bible reading or writing. (My sister-in-law is a teacher, and her kitty used to do the same thing when she was grading papers ) Then when it is time for sleep, you have your own pillow ! Purr-fect!

I laughed when I read about your menu guidelines - chicken and fish with the crusts removed, please; poultry not more than once per week; and no canned fish!

I would love to put about a bazillion kisses on your floofy tummy today, beautiful Tucker! *smooches* Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello, Tucker! Wow, when you were a kitten you had an astonishment of wild white whiskers! You had to grow into them! I am glad you allow your mom to give you lovies and rub your tummy!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Tucker. I hopeyou are extra spoiled today!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dearest Tucker, what a gorgeous fluffy Tuxedo gent you are, and what an adorable Tuxie kitten you were with the brilliant white whiskers and the great big eyes full of wonder and curiosity! You are so stately now as a grownup, relaxing on the bed and lying back inviting a tummy rub.. I'm glad to send you a virtual tummy-rub and lots of petting of your beautiful soft fur, which tum-rubs and pets I'm sure Meowmie will be glad to deliver in Purrrson to you .

You are not only stunning in appearance, you have a delightful Purrrsonality too! You greet Meowmie when she arrives home late and have her hold you tight as you tell her about your day. You like to lay on the table when she's writing or reading, and you sleep on your own pillow next to her every night. You are Meowmie's Rock, such great company for her. And what a finicky eater you are! You have very specific tastes and requirements for your meals and how your food is served, don't you. What a wonderful home you and she share!

Congratulations, darling Tucker, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, especially some more fresh (not canned) chicken and fish with the crust taken off and crumbled up.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Tucker what a dashing fellow you are!!!

Your wonderful pictures certainly brightened up my day!!! I can tell you are one very loved boy!!! Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us. How about letting her cuddle you as a reward for submitting you as our Cat of the Day? I bet she would love that.

Congratulations, sweet Tucker, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tucker the Terrific!

Hi Tucker! Happy Cat of the Day to you!!! What a beautiful Tuxie boy you are, Tucker! Love that spiffy splash of white in your whiskers and brows, your paws and belly! You sure do look ready to hit the town! I was so touched by your mommy's loving tribute to her lever faithful, loyal and loving best friend! Yes, you're a bit "finicky," not only in your culinary preferences, hehe, but fincky as to when and how you choose to dish out your much desired affection. But while you may be choosy as to when, or if, you like to held and cuddled, there's no doubting your love for your mommy. Through thick and thin. good times and bad, you have been there for her, and in return she loves you unconditionally, just the way you are! She is one lucky lady, having known your love these many years, and I hope that you and she will now many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship! You two make quite the team! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart. I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being treated to all your BIG heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, terrific Tucker, our very special and most deserving Cat of a Lifetime!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations to you dear Tucker on being chosen COTD. You are such a handsome lad in your dashing black and white tuxedo coat. For that alone you deserve this honor, but the fact you are such a wonderful companion to your Purrson makes you even more special. You are lucky to have found such a loving home and your Purrson clearly knows how lucky they are to have you Best wishes to both of you and may God bless you with more wonderful and happy years together