Thread: Ravishing Rocco

Ravishing Rocco

Dear Rocco, Concatulations on becoming COTD. I specially like the photo with your pawsies crossed. You seem to be thinking deeply about ways of this world . Have a nice day with lots of pets and treats with your family.

R R R Rocco

Wow what an amazing cat you are, so adventurous, so bright doing your own blog.

I see why you were the inspiration for a mystery series as you do have a look of Hercule Poirot about you! It's the moustache

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day. You are, as you rightly deserve, now an international superstar.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 14

I would be very interested when you have new blogs (being a technophobe like my mummy we couldn't see a mailing list)... please can you tweet me @MissNancyJones Meow meow

Congratulations to you Rocco on being chosen COTD. You are most deserving of this great honor. Not only are you a very handsome lad in your sleek tuxedo coat, but you are also one of the busiest kitties I've heard of. I love your blog. I'll be following that and watching for the new book series to be released. With the hero Nick inspired by you, I'm certain it will be a good book! Enjoy your special day dear Rocco. Best wishes to you and all your family, including your siblings. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together.

And you can spell too is Nick your first name?
    You are quite a bright and famous cat , I wsih that I was computer literate so my Cats would have their own blogs as well.

You are such a bright Cat and we can tell that you are brimming with such happiness , purrsonality and intelligence Rocco.
    We Found Hotel Cats wish that we could meet one day and that we could all share in some take out from Poco Loco or UB Burger.
    That would be fun.

We Found Cat Hotel Cats are saying a special Hello to you Rocca, and we all want you and your Fellow Cats to consider you our Friends.
    We are sending a very Special Multi Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW To Rocco and Friends Our Newest Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Rocco, what a handsome Tuxedo fellow you are! You remind me so very much of my beloved Sydney, who now awaits me at the Rainbow Bridge. Like him, you have that sleek black shiny fur with the white touches, nice long white whiskers, cute white paws that look like you've dipped them in cream, and big yellow eyes looking out with so much love and wisdom in them. He even has a little white mustache like yours, under both sides of his nose! I wish so much that I could reach right through the screen over to Clifton, NJ to pet you and stroke you (but since I can't, I'm sure your loving, beloved Meowmie will pet you and stroke you for me ).

And you are not only sweet and gorgeous, you are so clever and talented too! ... the author of your own blog, champion fundraiser for the Kids Need to Read charity, inspiration for the brilliant detective Nick in your human's mystery series (and you've even written his name there with the Scrabble keys!), and Boss as well as best friend of your family including Maxx and your two other kitty pals.

You are so full of fun, too. You make your human smile with your energy and your antics, such as playing with your feather on a stick and your laser pointer, and having her join you in playing catch (especially when she's trying to write) and playing fetch with your Ballie. And you are full of affection, too, even if you are no longer showing it by curling up on Meowmie's shoulder. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Rocco AKA Nick, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Maxx and your other two kitty friends and Meowmie are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps even another round of Ballie-Fetch!

Last edited by phesina; 03-13-2014 at 05:06 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

The celebration of tuxedo kitties continues on Cat of the Day! Good afternoon, most handsome Rocco! I am delighted to meet you today! Your coat looks so sleek and soft to pet - and I like your white gloved paws! You are a kitty celebrity too - you have your own blog, you're the inspiration for your person's mystery series, and an advocate for children's reading! And as phesina has said, you're full of fun with all the things you enjoy doing! PURR-fect!

Happy Cat of the day to you, beautiful Rocco! It is very nice to meet you!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Rocco what a stunning and talented fellow you are!!!

I loved your pictures and reading about you. How wonderful that you helped your human write a mystery series. I have always loved mysteries with cats in them like the Rita Mae Brown books and the "Cat Who" series. You might get an entire new generation of cat mystery lovers following you. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Rocco, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!

No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rocco, the Superstar!

Greetings Rocco! Happy Cat of the Day! What a handsome Tuxie boy you are, Rocco, and oh, quite the celebrity, quite the superstar! What a resume of most impressive accomplishments you lay claim to, sweetheart, including but not limited to being the official spokescat for the Nathan Fillion Charity! Love your blog, and like others. I'll be reading and following your blog, and eagerly anticipating your human's soon to be released mystery series, "Meow if it's Murder!" I'm already a fan, Rocco, and you sure will be hearing from me! (Hope it will be available on Amazon!) What an amazing, most impressive feline you are, Rocco! All who know and love you are truly blessed to have a kitty as talented, as giving, as loving as you in their lives! Keep up the good work, Rocco, bringing so much joy and happiness and comfort to so many! You're a treasure! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you beautiful, amazing Rocco!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Jones View Post
    Wow what an amazing cat you are, so adventurous, so bright doing your own blog.

I see why you were the inspiration for a mystery series as you do have a look of Hercule Poirot about you! It's the moustache

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day. You are, as you rightly deserve, now an international superstar.

Love

Nancy

COTD 1 March 14

I would be very interested when you have new blogs (being a technophobe like my mummy we couldn't see a mailing list)... please can you tweet me @MissNancyJones Meow meow

Thanks nancy!
    You can find rocco's blog at www.catsbooksmorecats.blogspot.com
    Twitter @RoccoBlogger

We will have a new website and a page specifically for the Nick and Nora mysteries coming soon!

Toni & ROCCO

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Greetings Rocco! Happy Cat of the Day! What a handsome Tuxie boy you are, Rocco, and oh, quite the celebrity, quite the superstar! What a resume of most impressive accomplishments you lay claim to, sweetheart, including but not limited to being the official spokescat for the Nathan Fillion Charity! Love your blog, and like others. I'll be reading and following your blog, and eagerly anticipating your human's soon to be released mystery series, "Meow if it's Murder!" I'm already a fan, Rocco, and you sure will be hearing from me! (Hope it will be available on Amazon!) What an amazing, most impressive feline you are, Rocco! All who know and love you are truly blessed to have a kitty as talented, as giving, as loving as you in their lives! Keep up the good work, Rocco, bringing so much joy and happiness and comfort to so many! You're a treasure! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces!!! Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you beautiful, amazing Rocco!
    Thank you tats! and never fear, the book should be available to pre-order on amazon in either late May or early June. A big MEOW to you!

Toni & ROCCO

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Rocco what a stunning and talented fellow you are!!!

I loved your pictures and reading about you. How wonderful that you helped your human write a mystery series. I have always loved mysteries with cats in them like the Rita Mae Brown books and the "Cat Who" series. You might get an entire new generation of cat mystery lovers following you. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Rocco, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!

LOVE your cat pictures! Love those beautiful kitties!

Rocco we have quite some educated and computer-literate kitties here at Pet Talk but you beat them all. Your own blog! A book! And being such a handsome gentleman in your elegant tux... We bow and send warmest congratulations from Munich

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Rocco we have quite some educated and computer-literate kitties here at Pet Talk but you beat them all. Your own blog! A book! And being such a handsome gentleman in your elegant tux... We bow and send warmest congratulations from Munich
    ROCCO humbly accepts your praise.....